Avatar not showing interactivity with interactive balls

Kelthorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been have issues with interacting with the interactive balls, I go to click on one, then pick the action I want my avatar to do, the balls move, but my avatar still stands there. Can anyone give me some advice? I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, even tried a different viewer, still nothing. I tried contacting the second life people through email but they sent me a email back saying they couldn't help me with it..so any advice would be apperciated.

I agree with Suspiria that this might not be the best place to get an answer quickly. 

Also, I think you should include more information.  Do you mean pose balls (in my experience these usually do not move when you click them), or are you talking about a scripted object in the form of a ball that you throw around?  If you mean the latter, try removing any AO (animation overider) that you are wearing as these can sometimes interfere with other animations.

I'll try to post it in the answers section, thank you. As far as what kind of pose balls, it's all kinds, scripted ones like sitting on a couch wont work, i've tried them with just the basic outfits, different characters and still get the same results. It just decided to stop working for some reason and im not sure why. I can still do gestures and make my avatar sit but that's about it.

Ok, sorry I cannot give more help.  If you have another account, you should try that one to give you a clearer idea about whether the issue is likely to be server side or client side.

I did have an issue with one avatar where certain pose ball type items would not work for her, but would work for the rest of my accounts, but that was only some items, rather than all of them.

I've tried logging on different avatars and the same thing happens, it's not just isolated to a couple places, it happens everywhere with any of the balls, I dont know what all kind of balls there are but none of them seem to work for me =/. Not wearing an AO, I can stand on top of the ball and still nothing.

Kelthorn wrote:

I've tried logging on different avatars and the same thing happens, it's not just isolated to a couple places, it happens everywhere with any of the balls, I dont know what all kind of balls there are but none of them seem to work for me =/. Not wearing an AO, I can stand on top of the ball and still nothing.

Which Viewer are you using? Have you also tried clicking on a dance ball like INTAN? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.