PayPal Help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

My Aunt Just bought me a paypal, and Im currently looking for some help resolving an issue. :smileyfrustrated:

(I am 20, mind you, I know this isn't of importance, but it dissolves any smartbutts asking my age.)

I go to set it on my account, and im working on buying 1000 L

However, it asks me to verify my credit card Info, and I personally thought the whole reason for using a paypal was so i didnt have to provide my credit card info. She doesnt want to provide hers. And I'm honestly in no position to provide mine. For reasons I do not wish to discuss. 

I was wondering if theres any way to fix this issue. All I want it to buy some L and I have no clue how to get around this issue.

I will answer any questions, you can contact me here or VIA NC in world. (N1ch013 Avon)

:heart: Rosabelle

N1CH013 Avon wrote:

Hello!

My Aunt Just bought me a paypal, and Im currently looking for some help resolving an issue. :smileyfrustrated:

(I am 20, mind you, I know this isn't of importance, but it dissolves any smartbutts asking my age.)

I go to set it on my account, and im working on buying 1000 L

However, it asks me to verify my credit card Info, and I personally thought the whole reason for using a paypal was so i didnt have to provide my credit card info. She doesnt want to provide hers. And I'm honestly in no position to provide mine. For reasons I do not wish to discuss. 

I was wondering if theres any way to fix this issue. All I want it to buy some L and I have no clue how to get around this issue.

I will answer any questions, you can contact me here or VIA NC in world. (N1ch013 Avon)

:heart: Rosabelle

Bought you a PayPal?  Do you mean opened a PayPal in your name?

Is your PayPal linked to your Bank Account?

Notwithstanding, from the Knowledge Base:

"PayPal

Often the initial agreement can't be set up due to an unverified PayPal account. To use your PayPal account with Linden Lab, it must be verified and be capable of making instant transfers.

Linden Lab does not accept e-check (bank account) payments through PayPal because they cannot be processed quickly enough to match the instant delivery of virtual goods and services.  Therefore, we require that you have a credit card on file with PayPal as a backup payment source, OR that you pay with your PayPal balance in USD. Without a sufficient USD balance in your PayPal account, you will not be able to use it with only a bank account."

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Section_.7.3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.