Since V2.5 and new profiles, my profile has been wiped out at least 6 times

Myra Wildmist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is this the place to talk about possible bugs?

Since V2.5 my profile gets wiped fairly regularly. My sl and rl profiles get blanked out and so does my picture. Is anyone else having this issue?

I've reported this, but no response since the release and my filing the first ticket. My profile disappeared the very first night. I've recreated it several times, now, and I've started updating one of my tickets on the issue with times and info if I have any.

Is it possilbe at all there's a client-side issue? I wouldn't think that would affect profiles, but maybe it does.

Oh, it's probably part of the same problem, but some people can read my profile and some can't. If I make my profile available on the web, it will fix that problem.

Hi Tara.

The Secondlife JIRA is the bug tracker for Secondlife.

It might be a good idea to go to the JIRA (linked to in Hitomi's post) and book mark it.  Then next time you log in and find your profile blanked, you can easily and quickly head over to the JIRA and add a comment, giving as much detail as you can. 

The more detail you can give, the better the chances that your bug can be replicated, hunted down and eliminated.

Sorry, I have no idea about the brackets that you describe....but there might be a JIRA for that too. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.