Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Randall Ahren

I Missed You All So Much!

Recommended Posts

Where is everyone? Did everyone find their way back? Everyone please check in so we can see if anyone is missing. I'm afraid some may have wandered away never to return. I missed you all so much (big hug, kiss, kiss).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

/me slaps you hard in the neck with a dead chicken.

Missed nobody at all. Was just shutdown for a week.

Congrats .. you're my first 'GET A LIFE !!!!' -yell. :robotmad:

/me yells :

GET A LIFE !!!

(Gawd that felt good.. :smileyvery-happy:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

/me slaps you hard in the neck with a dead chicken.

Missed nobody at all. Was just shutdown for a week.

Congrats .. you're my first 'GET A LIFE !!!!' -yell. :robotmad:

/me yells :

GET A LIFE !!!

(Gawd that felt good.. :smileyvery-happy:).

You're a tough kitty, aren't you? What can I say? I have a really boring RL. I'm lucky to even have a SL.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Randall Ahren wrote:

You're a tough kitty, aren't you? What can I say? I have a really boring RL. I'm lucky to even have a SL.

 

Dude .. I ain't all that tough .. but you shoulda gotten a bike and cruise through SL or something. 'Waiting' anxiously for the forums as if they come  out of some coma does not point to an exillerating SL as well .. :smileyindifferent:

 

Sure you're not itsy bitsy wimpy ? ;P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It hardly seems that much time has gone by - and in the grand scheme of things the absence of the Forums took place in a heartbeat. Still, I had time to finish a book, write a couple of articles, attend an SL fashion show, and get in a couple of extra trips to the comfy chair in my local Starbucks. Now the Forums are back up, I may find myself wasting a few hours on them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should have a big party tonight in SL. Call it the Make Friends party in honor of the new Make Friends forum. Sing it (from Nirvana):

Come as you are, as you were 
As I want you to be 
As a friend, as a friend
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I missed everyone a great deal.

 

That said . . .

 

I suppose I should say "Never say never."  And maybe there will be some sort of positive announcement in the next day or so about a new GD, or an equivalent.

But as things stand here, I can't see myself coming back as a regular poster.  It's not merely the lack of a GD forum;  it seems that it is going to be pretty much impossible to have an open and serious discussion about anything here that isn't fluffy and bunny-like.  And if that's the case, I really can't be bothered.

I'll keep an eye out here . . . but I'm not very hopeful.

:smileysad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Scylla Rhiadra wrote:

And maybe there will be some sort of positive announcement in the next day or so about a new GD, or an equivalent.

But as things stand here, I can't see myself coming back as a regular poster.  It's not merely the lack of a GD forum;  it seems that it is going to be pretty much impossible to have an open and serious discussion about anything here that isn't fluffy and bunny-like.

 

Perhaps you should take this sentiment to the Forum Feedback- thread, Scylla. You are not the only one, although I personally do not share your pessimism that this new concept is not worth bothering with without the General Discussions as we knew it.

I also believe there should be room for something similar like the old GD but within these new boundaries which should make all parties involved happy, but then again, it's LL's call to show first signs in 'collaboration' towards that.

 

And no ... I didn' t miss you either .. ;P

/me smirks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Scylla Rhiadra wrote:

Well, I missed everyone a great deal.

 That said . . .

 I suppose I should say "Never say never."  And maybe there will be some sort of positive announcement in the next day or so about a new GD, or an equivalent.

But as things stand here, I can't see myself coming back as a regular poster.  It's not merely the lack of a GD forum;  it seems that it is going to be pretty much impossible to have an open and serious discussion about anything here that isn't fluffy and bunny-like.  And if that's the case, I really can't be bothered.

I'll keep an eye out here . . . but I'm not very hopeful.

:smileysad:

 

/me waves at Scylla!

Hey Scylla!!

What's wrong with fluffy bunnies??  I mean, sure, they're no Furry Skunk Bi-sexuals, but they still can be a hoot.  The secret is to slip a little something into their punch.  Then stand back.

Woot!  \o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ags.

I'm not sure what to tell you.  I don't want to sound like a speciesist . . . I mean, some of my best friends have fur, really . . . but I once had a very bad experience with a bunny.  It wasn't all his fault, I think . . . it was his extended family.  I just couldn't integrate myself properly because there were far too many cultural differences.  And having them over for dinner was a nightmare;  do you know how long it takes to cook for 576 picky vegetarians?  Or how few really interesting recipes there are involving nothing more than carrots, cabbage, and lettuce?

Anyway, it was all a bit of a heartbreak, and so . . . once nibbled on, twice shy, I guess.

I do have a nice keepsake from the relationship, though, and it even brings me good luck!

Rabbit foot.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Scylla Rhiadra wrote:

Hi Ags.

I'm not sure what to tell you.  I don't want to sound like a speciesist . . . I mean, some of my best friends have fur, really . . . but I once had a very bad experience with a bunny.  It wasn't all his fault, I think . . . it was his extended family.  I just couldn't integrate myself properly because there were far too many cultural differences.  And having them over for dinner was a nightmare;  do you know how long it takes to cook for 576 picky vegetarians?  Or how few really interesting recipes there are involving nothing more than carrots, cabbage, and lettuce?

Anyway, it was all a bit of a heartbreak, and so . . . once nibbled on, twice shy, I guess.

I
do
have a nice keepsake from the relationship, though, and it even brings me good luck!

 

 

Scylla,

I think I understand--really I do.  I mean, I love Platy, she/he/whatever --still dont know--, we are great together most of the time. But sometimes .... well ... let's just say... Platy seems to enjoy using the poisoned barb more than I thought was fun.   I am just getting tired of waking up not knowin where the hell I am.

Still, that's water under the bridge.

Great to see you back in town.

<<big hugs!!>>

Your favorite simian!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...