Problem registering

Catty Katana
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

Ahh, that will be why it doesn`t show in search & why the name is blocked from being reused then. Its half processed & as you don`t have the email you can`t activate it either.

I don`t know how long they stay pending activation or if the name ever goes back into circulation if it doesn`t get activated, but my guess would be that you need to pick another name unfortunately.

A friend I know did that, and was told to goto E-mail, but it wasn't there, and went to have it resent, then it said registration was unavailable, and not can't even get the e-mail resent, and gave up on trying to find a contact number, and would like to get it resoved... Any suggestions or anyone know the phone number??

Hi Chowhound,

The numbers are: Phone (415) 243-9000 Fax (415) 243-9045 - Though I suspect they won`t be there at weekends. In the long run it is probably faster on a failed registration to just start again & pick a new name.

If you have further questions, could you go to: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Answers/qac-p/Answers and use the "Ask a Question" box because you are more likely to get a response if you start your own thread rather than posting on one like this hidden away on page 25 :)

Archived