Jump to content
Supperfan1488303077

How can you tell if someone is male or female?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Haselden said:

Again don't even know what you're talking about

That's because you are not part of an "RP community", you are part of an ePeen vs ePeen automated chat-spam Combat group, which isn't the same thing at all.
 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

That's because you are not part of an "RP community", you are part of an ePeen vs ePeen automated chat-spam Combat group, which isn't the same thing at all.
 

I go to BTB rp Tournaments all the time....

Here is the one I was just at the other sunday...

When Tonight @ 6:00PM
Board opens   @ 5:30PM
Rules and things in the notecard!
1st   2,500 + 3pts
2nd 1,500 + 2pts
3rd  1,000 +1 pt
FFA  1,000

GRAND TOURNAMENT HELD EVER 6 MONTHS TOP 16 PERSONS WILL BE ENTERED
GRAND TOURNAMENT WILL HAVE A STARTING POT OF 25,000 L$

Location  - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leap Mountain/91/137/2922

Will be again this sunday.... Same weapon requirements. But its a BTB tournament so women can't fight unlike GE.

I think it's mostly just you talking out their bum.

 

Edit: A screenshot for the liars. 80aceb436f.jpg

Edited by Haselden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, that's e-sports (well at least wants to be) and no RP... And back to topic what will you do if your winner changes into a girlie the moment he/she wins and claimed the prize? Demand the money back? xD

Do not tempt us to try ;)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haselden said:

Will be again this sunday.... Same weapon requirements. But its a BTB tournament so women can't fight unlike GE.

I think it's mostly just you talking out their bum.

1. That's the second time you've posted an ePeen vs ePeen competition event in the rp subforum instead of the events subforum... Learn to do it right.

2. Just because an ePeen vs ePeen combat contest takes place on a "back to the books" sim doesn't make it Roleplay, its still ePeeners shooting at each other with scripted weapons.

3. Every time you respond to critisism of the much larger Gorean loathsomness with "we of the tiny epeen vs epeen zero rp micro-community are nothing like that" you just confirm that you are a second group of people who cant or wont read.

Check your own posting history... Well established history of "bum-talking"...




 

Edited by Klytyna
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

dude taht's esports and no RP... And back to topic what will you do if youer winner change sinto a girlie the moment he/she wins and claimed the prize? Demand the money back? xD

They're no esports in SL. However, I always get paid here and there. But theres players that have done that, infact my friend purs plays on my friends "male avatar" just to enter the btb ones.

For GE she don't gotta do that.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Orwar said:

But hey, she did have the she-bits. Unfortunately that's not my only criteria. 

You're not the typical SL male then.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

You're not the typical SL male then.

I don't even own a pair of board shorts.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I don't even own a pair of board shorts.

no, but you have some amazing suits. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2018 at 10:07 AM, Talligurl said:

There are lots of reasons not to voice besides trying to hide, some people have speech issues they come here to escape from, some might want to avoid any emotional attachment with anyone here and believe that not hearing the persons voice is a good way to do that.

And some of us have been burned in the past. I'd rather each and every one of you thought I was a man than have to relive what I went through the last time a recording of my voice got linked to my real self.

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AyelaNewLife said:

And some of us have been burned in the past. I'd rather each and every one of you thought I was a man than have to relive what I went through the last time a recording of my voice got linked to my real self.

Thanks for sharing that experience and preventing it to happen to others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Haselden said:

Edit: A screenshot for the liars. 

That shows you enabling debug features to cheat ... well played.

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

That shows you enabling debug features to cheat ... well played.

Now if we were wicked we would pass that to the tournament organizers...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No point, cheating at combat games is pretty much the norm and it's not just limited to Gor.

"If everyone cheats, is it really cheating?"

We (Catznip) get poked about RP / Combat features on and off .. we're totally open to ideas but so far have always ended up shutting the conversation down with "no, we will not help you cheat".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Fionalein said:

he was claiming it is a tournament for money

Mr. Brand-X, Mr. Brand-Y, and Mr. Brand-Z, the founding members of the "Cabal of Cheaters NoRP ePeen vs ePeen Combat System" (tm) say that to compete in the Annual NoRP ePeener Challenge, with a chance to win 20,000 creduts, you MUST be using Brand-X, Brand-Y or Brand-Z ePeener weapons, armour and shields (average retail price 5000 credits worth of sales per entrant per year). 

So every year a few dozen ePeeners fork out for the latest "supa low lag guarantee you win leet epeener combat must have" items and the Founders make 5 or 6 times in sales what they give out in prize money, and they don't CARE if people cheat, because cheating gives them an excuse to design and build the 2019 series of "leet-anti-cheat" ePeener weapons, and do the same massive cash rake again NEXT year...

% years ago when I was a sim security officer, the Boss Lady's new ePeener boyfriend boasted that he had spent more than 40,000 l$ on ePeener weapons, shields, armour, magical spell combat huds, combat meter systems for his sim, etc.,

This was while telling me that the Rules that said "no combat or use of spell rp griefer huds on bystanders, anywhere outside the Arena" didn't apply to friends of friends of people he sort of knew from his Nu-Gor-Evolved Outlaw MC, because as he was "banging" (his words) my Boss, he owned her and her sim, and since she was my Boss and I was "just another rlv ho", that meant he owned  me too, and NuGE Outlaw MC members don't have to obey rules made by "ho's" about not griefing visitors coming to shop for clothing or visit the clubs on the sim...

I told him to do something painful and unpleasant to him self with a chainsaw, without using any KY, and walked...

The sim closed within 3 months...



 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

No point, cheating at combat games is pretty much the norm and it's not just limited to Gor.

"If everyone cheats, is it really cheating?"

We (Catznip) get poked about RP / Combat features on and off .. we're totally open to ideas but so far have always ended up shutting the conversation down with "no, we will not help you cheat".

You can establish cheating.  Before every match in a tournament, you are required to test swing your weapon THEN reset your meter. IF the weapon is not from the following makers. ((The stores keep their reputation on the line.)) If someone is just using their own script well, people don't allow that because what good is a man's word these days. IF all the scripts aren't the same, and if I especially cant buy your script for that weapon.

Might as well deem it illegal yeah? As example how combat weapons, and whats legal works.

[05:37:00] zCS anamarie2 Resident hit you with EZ2<arrow-novo2.0>9-L - arrow~direct (20%).
[05:37:05] GTS-Arrow-v.2.0-S-(50)-F1: anamarie2 Resident - direct
[05:37:14] zCS XSLISRLX Resident hit you with PFC~Arrow 2.0 (B)~direct-Long - arrow~direct (20%).
[05:37:18] zCS fffKaifff Resident hit you with EZ2<arrow-novo2.0>9-L - arrow~direct (20%).
[05:37:32] GTS-Arrow-v.2.0-S-(50)-F1: TonyAzot Resident - direct
[05:37:32] GTS-Arrow-v.2.0-S-(50)-F1: TonyAzot Resident - direct
[05:37:41] вríαnnα (briannajune) is offline.
[05:37:43] GTS-Arrow-v.2.0-S-(50)-F1: fffKaifff Resident - direct
[05:37:51] GTS-Arrow-v.2.0-S-(50)-F1: TonyAzot Resident - direct
[05:37:52] ᶄųאɨςզ (tonyazot): katana
[05:37:55] zCS fffKaifff Resident hit you with EZ2<arrow-novo2.0>9-L - arrow~direct (20%).
[05:37:57] Rob Rynus (haselden) has sheathed the previous weapon and draws his sword...

 

((If people are using Illegal weapons it will NOT show the STORE & weapon name,))

Edited by Haselden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[05:37:57] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:57] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: #Drawn (Long)
[05:37:57] [GTS] Arm Crossbow L~2.2~E-volution: Sheathed
[05:37:57] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:37:57] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Haselden Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:58] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:58] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:37:58] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Haselden Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:58] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:59] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:37:59] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Haselden Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:59] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:59] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Sonny Homebuilder's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:59] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:38:00] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:38:00] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Haselden Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:38:01] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:38:01] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:38:01] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:38:01] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:38:01] zCS ⚔ Haselden Resident captured fffKaifff Resident. ⚔

Edited by Haselden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Haselden said:

You can establish cheating........

You missed my point .. I'm not talking about cheating with weapons not allowed by the contest. I was referring to you having bounding boxes displayed in your client - CHEATING.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

You missed my point .. I'm not talking about cheating with weapons not allowed by the contest. I was referring to you having bounding boxes displayed in your client - CHEATING.

Oh your talking about hitboxes?

Everyone uses hitboxes because your avatar is Phantom.The only way to inflict real damage is by aiming at the hitbox. Hitbox will also change color by what you mark the players to on minimap. For example, if I mark of enemies red their hitboxes will also become red.

 

Screenshot for another example. Raiders on our docks.

c9e972e26f.jpg

Edited by Haselden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long time ago I had a friend that had a female avatar and when he needed to voice to prove that he was a girl in RL, his sister did the voice for him.

I think he was drunk in RL when he told me that :P 

As I say, never drink and play SL.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haselden said:

Oh your talking about hitboxes?

Everyone uses hitboxes [...]

Maybe today, on those pew-pew sims that call themselves "Gor evolved".

Back in the day when I was on Gor with my former avatar (= end of '08 through mid '10, on a few BTB sims), no-one was supposed to use hitboxes in a fight. No hitboxes, no minimap to find the others, no weapons that were forbidden per sim rules, etc (all this was seen as cheating, which resulted in a ban) - and each fight had to be at least partly played out through actual RP. Also, back then, the "Gorean Meter" HUD was pretty standard - an actual combat meter was at least frowned upon, if not actually forbidden right away - and on sims that did not use the GM, a kind of dice HUD was used.

Edited by ThorinII
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ThorinII said:

Maybe today, on those pew-pew sims that call themselves "Gor evolved".

Back in the day when I was on Gor with my former avatar (= end of '08 through mid '10, on a few BTB sims), no-one was supposed to use hitboxes in a fight. No hitboxes, no minimap to find the others, no weapons that were forbidden per sim rules, etc (all this was seen as cheating, which resulted in a ban) - and each fight had to be at least partly played out through actual RP. Also, back then, the "Gorean Meter" HUD was pretty standard - an actual combat meter was at least frowned upon, if not actually forbidden right away - and on sims that did not use the GM, a kind of dice HUD was used.

you know I got a name for those type of people. NOOBS.

By banning all those things you're just limiting yourself to a whole lot of drama. Even BTB sims came to the realization of this. If people going to use these tools that are available so be it. You can't stop someone from using a mini map or even prove that they are.

Although I wasn't around for 08, but I bet there probably was a whole lot of noobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Haselden said:

you know I got a name for those type of people. NOOBS.

You know why some roleplayers detest the use of RP dice? Because it adds the element of chance. All of those hours and hours of practicing the button-mashing on their weapons HUD avails them naught. Roleplay dice means... they could LOSE.

And boy, they don't like that.

But this -

2 hours ago, Haselden said:

[05:37:57] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:57] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: #Drawn (Long)
[05:37:57] [GTS] Arm Crossbow L~2.2~E-volution: Sheathed
[05:37:57] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:37:57] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Haselden Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:58] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:58] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:37:58] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Haselden Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:58] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:59] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:37:59] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Haselden Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:59] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:59] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Sonny Homebuilder's attack - (sword) -
[05:37:59] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:38:00] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:38:00] zCS - fffKaifff Resident blocked Haselden Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:38:01] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:38:01] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:38:01] zCS - Haselden Resident blocked fffKaifff Resident's attack - (sword) -
[05:38:01] [EZ] DawnFyre, (Sword) -firo1.03: HIT fffKaifff Resident
[05:38:01] zCS ⚔ Haselden Resident captured fffKaifff Resident. ⚔

Oh! What a thrill-a-minute roleplayed fight! I'm on the edge of my seat! What storytelling! Four whole seconds to tell an entire tale from start to finish. What sublime skill!

Gosh, this veteran of 16-hour text-only MUSH and MUD sessions wherein entire cities and armies and worlds and relationships were built-up, sustained, and then destroyed over the course of many many months with hundreds of others all weaving their own stories in and out of the overarcing narrative can only bow down in awe and acknowledge his utter n00bishness in the face of such...

...blandness. 9_9

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

You know why some roleplayers detest the use of RP dice? Because it adds the element of chance. All of those hours and hours of practicing the button-mashing on their weapons HUD avails them naught. Roleplay dice means... they could LOSE.

And boy, they don't like that.

But this -

Oh! What a thrill-a-minute roleplayed fight! I'm on the edge of my seat! What storytelling! Four whole seconds to tell an entire tale from start to finish. What sublime skill!

Gosh, this veteran of 16-hour text-only MUSH and MUD sessions wherein entire cities and armies and worlds and relationships were built-up, sustained, and then destroyed over the course of many many months with hundreds of others all weaving their own stories in and out of the overarcing narrative can only bow down in awe and acknowledge his utter n00bishness in the face of such...

...blandness. 9_9

Eh I think it's more preference if you like skilled base stuff like pubg or Skyrim should play GE. However, if you like RNG dice stuff ((Which someone not good at fighting would enjoy)) play your game.

However, you don't use a hud to draw your weapons. You use gestures.

For example, to draw your sword make a gesture /1 draw sword and /1 draw bow. You can add a chat line after that, but basically the weapons are suppose to respond to that command, you can bind the key to anyplace you want but most people put Sword on Q, bow on E.

 

Edit: What I linked there is more of a combat log, on what exactly happened to me. What weapons are they hitting me with and the % of damage.

Edited by Haselden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK we figured out you are a manly man bleeding testostorone out of all your bodily orifices even while you type... Are you happy now? Can we get back on topic now?

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...