Roleplay discussion and PG forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

ninjafoo Ng wrote:

Most of the RP in SL are at least Mature .. Can we even mention or refer to a RP thats Mature or *shock* Adult ?

Let's hope not...:smileyhappy:

Aren't you that Suspiria Finucane who said in the old forums that you wouldn;t be posting here? Or are you a different one? I noticed that someone just called Suspiria was posting.

Tonight I had the chicken korma that has been in the slow cooker since this morning since I didn;t want to waste any time cooking when Villa are on the tele. I;ll put a couple of keema nans in the toaster to have with it.

ninjafoo Ng wrote:

Most of the RP in SL are at least Mature .. Can we even mention or refer to a RP thats Mature or *shock* Adult ?

If you are just referencing the sim, I do not know that it would be an issue.  All I can suggest is that you read the Guidelines and then take your chances.

I have learned that cock is not a dirty word but the equivalent reference for the female anatomy is.

Supperfan wrote:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

ninjafoo Ng wrote:

Let's hope not...:smileyhappy:

Aren't you that Suspiria Finucane who said in the old forums that you wouldn;t be posting here? Or are you a different one? I noticed that someone just called Suspiria was posting.

Things change...I'm waiting for something that may or may not take place and that will decide which avatar I use. I may have to use Suspiria Finucane despite not wanting to.   I'll know in a day or so. :smileywink:

First, let me just say that I'd kill for a redirect after login, guys. I click reply, login (if I've not), and end up on the blog tab. 

I have learned that cock is not a dirty word but the equivalent reference for the female anatomy is.

I gather that may not be the only double or questionable standard in effect, if it's true that the word for a woman who's attracted to other women is also censored. We sure wouldn't want the teenagers to know people like that exist, would we? It might warp their little minds.

Back on topic (well, on topic for the first time), I have to assume it's OK to mention any and all RP sims in this forum, if not the words describing their themes and activities, or this is going to be one dead forum, LOL. As far as I know, there aren't any PG RP sims--at the very least, like 99% of the ones people participate in are mature or adult.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.