Sign in to follow this  
Sephina Frostbite

So this is might seem a lil strange but...

First let me say It took a lot of guts to post this.. but Im an adult and this is something Ive wanted to do for a while. I hope no one looks down upon me but oh well..it is what it is. I want to be a mistress to someone. Side candy. However before you get upset know that I dont wanna help anyone cheat. If you are partnered they must know. I dont want someones broken heart on the account of me. Its just a silly rp I always wanted to do. Im fiercly loyal and it would be fun to pretend I was the bad girl. 

Okay now that being said.. Im sure Im gonna get some hate.. understandably so. IF anyone is interested please message me Sephina Frostbite. 

I'm interpereting this as "You want to roleplay being someone's Mistress, but want that "In-Character" situation not to adversely affect anyone's "Out-of-Character" relationship?"

Thats not stange, its just good roleplay with a praiseworthy amount of sensitivity to the pthers involved.

OOC complications break up more good Roleplay than any other factor in SL, so being ethical about the situation is best.

Also, you might want to post any stipulations you might have about the kind of person you want to be Mistress to, and any other ground-rules that relate to this roleplay.

If you visit any of the larger roleplay sims, this situation playsout a lot and is not percieved by that community as "strange".

~Josie

How much time per week did you want to spend on this? Reading your post, this sounds very interesting - but it's not something I could do every day right now because of my job. Also, what time-of day?