You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've decided to look for someone special on SL to start a relationship with. Now I'm very picky on what they should look like so I have a male alt account I'd like them to use. This male alt account has a mesh avatar. You can have other accounts and use them and do whatever but whenever your using my male alt account, it must be only with my avatar. Now I'd like to get to know you first before I give this account away. If this sounds like something your interested in, just reply here or you can mesage me inworld.

The person that is "lucky" to control this male avi first needs to go through an interview process to see if you two are compatible. Meaning, based on he has to play what you want, he has to be compliant to you and only you.

If he succeeds in getting your approval, he is allowed the privilege to control this male avi of your making to be only with you.

The male here gains nothing compared to what you hope to gain, much like this thread: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Lifestyles-and-Relationships/Looking-for-Man-to-give-me-SL-Wedding/td-p/2877029

daisyvanburen wrote:

So I've decided to look for someone special on SL to start a relationship with. Now I'm very picky on what they should look like so I have a male alt account I'd like them to use. This male alt account has a mesh avatar. You can have other accounts and use them and do whatever but whenever your using my male alt account, it must be only with my avatar. Now I'd like to get to know you first before I give this account away. If this sounds like something your interested in, just reply here or you can mesage me inworld.

Through all the years within which I've been in SL, never have I heard such an attractive offer.  I'm more than certain that, once you get to know me, you'll realize that we were simply made for each other.  I know this because I'm also very picky on what my someone special should look like.  I simply can't imagine any better criteria upon which to base a meaningful relationship.

As such, I also have a male alt account with a mesh avatar that I'd like you to use.  And not only that, but, he comes with the perfectly sized attachment with which to keep me satisfied.  Of course, you can do whatever you want on other accounts, but never forget that that attachment is MINE... all MINE!!!

I look forward to getting to know you.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.