SLGO Login

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just went and Opened an SLGO account and for the life of me cannot log in with my SL account...

They say,Create an onlive account and then log in with your SL account..

That hasn't worked so far..

Are they wantong me to use my SL account information to create an SLGO account? because that's not gonna happen lol

It just seems like everything is a trouble shoot that involves LL LOL

Sorry for sounding frustrated,but i just wish once it was a click and go rather than an act of congress...hehehe

I think you need an On Live-account first ( you only need an email-adress for that ).

Then login with that onto SLGO, which should be a mobile app to be found in the Google's Playstore.

Install the app and use SL-credentials there when firing up the app.

Good luck.

ETA : PC/Mac Desktops: SL Go is also available in the OnLive Game Service desktop client, available for Mac or PC.

TDD123 wrote:

I think you need an On Live-account first ( you only need an email-adress for that ).

Then login with that onto
SLGO, which should be a mobile app
to be found in the Google's Playstore.

Install the app and use SL-credentials there when firing up the app.

Good luck.

ETA :
PC/Mac Desktops:
SL Go is also available in the OnLive Game Service desktop client, available for Mac or PC.

Yeah it's not letting me get the OnLive Game service pack for some reason..

maybe they are just down right now or something..

I tried it last week.  First an SL Go account, using an email address and create a password, neither on needs to be tied to your SL account.

I was logging in from my laptop, so I downloaded the appropriate software for windows.  I did not try a mobile app, but the download left be able to log in using either the SL viewer or Firestorm.  When I chose the viewer, it cranked up on their server, looking pretty much as normal, and I could log into SL using my regular SL log-in and password, or I could log in as a alt.  Worked great.  Did not quite get 50 fps in a crowded sim, but it did reach at least 40 in most places, and a lot faster in an unloaded sim. Pretty cool, seeing full resolution SL with minimal lag.

Two things I did not like, though.  The viewer runs on their server, so you cannot do things like upload textures or mesh models, and you cannot save pics to your own hard drive.  So, it is a non-starter if you want to build.  And, I never did figure out how to access the chat and IM logs. And it is a bit annoying that it only seems to run in full screen mode.

The main problem is that it uses more data than any program I have ever seen.  Even if I throttle the frame rate down to a max of 25, it uses 5 to 50 times the data than I normally use, depending on the sim.  While I usually use about 1 GB/day, sometimes 2GB, one evening of SL GO managed to gobble up 8 GB of data, 4 times more than any day in the last couple of months.  My ISP usually gives me abouot 20 Mbps download, but occasionaly drops to 5 or 10.  SL Go does not like a "slow" internet connection.

I found out the problem,well at least i think it is the problem..

I went  to reopen my old Onlive account ,which i had before there ever was an SLGO..

I ended up typing in the wrong email..i was off by one number..it is a 3 instead of a two..

Either way i was lacking in so much sleep that i ended up putting my payment info on what was now a new account and the email not actually existing..

I know it sounds messed up and it is..

so i emailed them to tell them the problem and waiting for them to get back with me on it..

I was ripping my hair out trying to figure out what was up..

I can't do anything with my old account until this new one gets deleted or whatever they do with it..

hehehe what a mess..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.