Sign in to follow this  
Venus Petrov

Tell us what you did while the SL Forum was offline!

Sandra Frascati wrote:

I definitely didnt go to Gotv

Lies!  And, I have seen the panties to prove you were there!  Are there!  Whatever....

This might come as a shock to my fellow forumites, but I actually spent as much time inworld as i did before the forum went down. 

I love SL. :smileyvery-happy:

Tristan Avedon wrote:

This might come as a shock to my fellow forumites, but I actually spent as much time inworld as i did before the forum went down. 

I love SL. :smileyvery-happy:

And, why is that shocking?

i catched up on all the TV i missed 

the first couple of days were easy to live with out the days after i found myself re-freshing my dash a lot in the hope the forums were back :womansurprised:

Mags Indigo wrote:

I just wandered about RL like a little lost soul :smileysad:

Hi Mags, at first blush I though you had an Irish flag for a profile badge.  :smileyindifferent:

Suella Ember wrote:

I dealt with pressing RL annoyances ...

... and ate cheese!

First post and I mention cheese (did you really expect anything different?! :smileywink:)

Now, has anyone seen Amanda or Lexie? I need to speak to them about my 'rank' which really needs changing to 'Cheese Obsessed Loon' ...

Afraid the cat is out of the bag, Suella :smileywink:

I sent my alt ski jumping and she did pretty good..

187jump.png

Sole Demina wrote:

I paid a couple of fleeting visits to other forums but didn't feel at home there so I didn't stay. On the other hand, I almost finished my new building project which started out as a French chateau and suddenly became a Tuscan villa at the end. Why do my buildings always seem to have a will of their own to become a totally different thing from what I had in mind ? However, I'm quite happy as it is and ....welcome back to everybody into the new SL Forums ! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/301iE9C313B86BAC0662/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1" border="0" alt="Snapshot_017.png" title="Snapshot_017.png" align="center" />

That;s funny I am sure I saw that you had been posting in these new forums while they were locked to almost everyone else.

Tonight I had the chicken korma that has been in the slow cooker since this morning since I didn;t want to waste any time cooking when Villa are on the tele. I;ll put a couple of keema nans in the toaster to have with it.

**bleep**el Seelowe wrote:

What did I (a lowly lurker) do while the SL Forum was offline:

I missed you guys!

Welcome to the new forum! 

The major thing I did was....I gave my avi a makeover..  I also made my first apperance at the forum cartel hangout.... I of course arrived Maddy style.. On top of the bar :smileysurprised:... and  as I realized where I was standing, Quinn couldn't resist letting me know that most arrive through the front door ... :smileyvery-happy: uhhh yeah thanks Quinn.. 

I took refuge on another forum, where I got addicted to communicating via "hugs" while waiting for approval to post.

In fact I am sorely tempted to hug the lot of you right now.  Only the absence of a handy hug button saves you all from my affection.

CiaoBella Mirabella wrote:

The major thing I did was....I gave my avi a makeover..  I also made my first apperance at the forum cartel hangout.... I of course arrived Maddy style.. On top of the bar :smileysurprised:... and  as I realized where I was standing, Quinn couldn't resist letting me know that most arrive through the front door ... :smileyvery-happy: uhhh yeah thanks Quinn.. 

Well SOMEONE has to stand up for good manners. Sheesh! :smileysurprised:

Oh wait, I forgot what group of people I'm talking about here. Nevermind. :smileytongue:

Oh I just bought a mainland sim for a hilarious low price and started developing a few new projects on it  ...nham nham *meows*

(forum on or offline doesn't affect me ^^)

/me waves at everyone.

I spent far too much time following the RedZone affair over on SLUniverse.

There are probably around another 50 pages since I last visited.:smileysurprised:

I like the format of this new forum.  I've noticed the absence of *that place that shall not be named*.  Looks like conversations will probably be scattered around a bit.

In another thread, responding to Daisy Morrisey, who'd responded to a post by Supperfan from 3-02-2011 @ 5:49PM...

sirhc DeSantis wrote:

I believe we have a contender for the  necropost of the year but theres still time to enter people...

I'm responding to Venus Petrov's post from 3-02-2011 @ 12:11 PM.

I do declare, until proven otherwise, that I am now the top contender for necropost of the year.

Neener, neener, neener.