Tell us what you did while the SL Forum was offline!

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the weekdays I had pizza for supper twice, a steak pie and chips and peas and gravy once, tinned beans and sausages on toast a couple of times and bangers and mash and thick onion gravy for a treat after I had to walk home in the rain. One day I made what started off as a spanish omelet but turned into piperade when I made a bit of a mess of it.

On the weekends I had toasted sandwiches (cheese and onion and mustard and cheese and tomato and jalapenos) on the Fridays (I have toasted sandwiches every Friday night) curry on the Saturday nights (after a few bevvies down the Pig And Whistle) and beef sandwiches on Sunday evenings, made from my mum;s leftover roast .

But you probably didnt want to know all that when you asked the question did you. SO I;ll tell you that last Saturday night I met a really attractive and interesting girl in a club and she said she wanted to be my friend but my pc crashed and because I had drunk so much I cant remember her name. Is there any way I can find out who she was? Is there a Missing Persons section of this bored that I could put a message in or something? I would be grateful for any help.

Tonight I am having the chicken korma that has been in the slow cooker since this morning since I didn;t want to waste any time cooking when Villa are on the tele. I;ll put a couple of keema nans in the toaster to have with it.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Welcome back forumites!  Spill your guts and tell us what you did while the SL forum was offline.  You know you want to.

I tried sloff to discover it was a trollfest. Tried Twitter but still don't like it. So, I'm happy now. Forum back :)

I dealt with pressing RL annoyances ...

... and ate cheese!

First post and I mention cheese (did you really expect anything different?! :smileywink:)

Now, has anyone seen Amanda or Lexie? I need to speak to them about my 'rank' which really needs changing to 'Cheese Obsessed Loon' ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.