Sign in to follow this  
Suspiria1488303077

When trying to use images I get this...

Question

Go to your profile and on the right where it says "Images for Suspiria" click "Upload an image." Then you can go back and add it as your avatar in your settings.

9 answers to this question

Go to your profile and on the right where it says "Images for Suspiria" click "Upload an image." Then you can go back and add it as your avatar in your settings.

We previously had consistency and security issues with people referencing external image URLs in posts. As such, any images to be included have to be uploaded to the site. Fortunately, it's pretty easy - just hit the "Insert/Edit Image" button in the edit toolbar, which will pop up a form that allows you to either upload an image or reuse a previously-updaded one.

Suspiria, cool to see you're already playing with backgrounds — I didn't know we had a cosmos option. Some of the text is hard to read, tho.

I suspect explaining how image uploads work on this new system will be a really hot question. I've also got a video tutorial which explains this (specifically, changing your profile avatar pic) and other anticipated hot points, watch for our announcement on the blogs soon today.

Speaking of, time to beautify my profile.

Thanks Torley, I uploaded my background and understand uploading, my images etc. I also received a reply from support.

These images may help explain. Everything works until I hit the post button.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/QueenSuspiria/nfimage.png

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/QueenSuspiria/nfimage2.png

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/245i32F2A8D88E391A4C/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1" border="0" alt="Happy Cat.jpg" title="Happy Cat.jpg" align="center" />test