What is the name of this home

wolfman06660

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been wanting to get the house I have pictured below for my LL premium member home.  I have not been able to find it in the list of homes.  What is the name of it? and how does one find out when one is available to be able to grab one when one becomes available to move into?  TIA

[img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/wolfman01_2007/house_001_zps47e1b80b.jpg[/img]

While I don't think you can pick any one specific house, you can pick the themed area where your house will be and have one within that style of the theme.  The one you pictured is part of the Meadowbrook theme.  So, when getting your home, select that theme and you'll get a place which at least resembles it, or if you're lucky, the exact one. (^_^)y

Adding to Ohjiro's reply, there is actually no other way know when one specific home will be available than checking regularly on the website. Linden homes are randomly attributed (within the theme you're looking for, i.e. a Meadowbrook home in the present case). Depending on people abandoning their home, the houses may be available or not. You may be lucky to get the one you posted here, but it's very likely that you'll stumble on other Meadowbrook houses - there are several types of buildings within the Meadowbrook theme. 

Keep looking and be patient... Good luck! :)

Thanks for the replies.  I guess I'll give it a shot again in a few weeks.  I've only gone through 3 A frames and 3 moderns at this point, and don't want to tear the current place down yet, especially since leaving the last A frame resulted in me losing everything that was supposd to be autoreturned. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.