Sign in to follow this  
Suspiria1488303077

Let's see those Avatars! Post your favorite avatar pix :)

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

CiaoBella Mirabella wrote:

New Look.jpg

My New Look.....

Did someone report your new look pic? Cuz it looks like an X to me.

How Odd?? Its the same little pic I have in my badge?? I guess someone doesn't like me:smileysad:

My New Look 

Shanna.jpg   

I love seeing what everyone's avies look like. I am just the "girl next door" type... in both worlds. :)

(Hmmmm... not sure why this came out so small even when I selected "large")

Shanna Scholten wrote:

Shanna.jpg

I love seeing what everyone's avies look like. I am just the "girl next door" type... in both worlds.
:)

(Hmmmm... not sure why this came out so small even when I selected "large")

I haven't used that feature (small/large). Maybe it's broken and you found a bug.

I forget exactly where this was, but I came across a Japan themed area and had to get a photo with the cherry blossoms. I had to drive to the other side of the mountain to find them though. I wonder what people thought seeing a girl in a kimono go by on a moped xD? I upload that pic too when I get the chance.In a Kimono2

Here's the photo of my avatar on her moped. This area was made to be more of a Edo era Japan rather than modern. Halfway down a road, I realized just how funny it had to look in that particular time era, so I stopped to take a picture. Kind of makes me think of that anime/manga series Gintama xD.On a moped

If you move your image from the place you originally uploaded it to (to get the forum code to copy here), Your image will be lost to your post and will no longer show up wherever you copied it to.