Sign in to follow this  
Suspiria1488303077

Let's see those Avatars! Post your favorite avatar pix :)

I'll post pics later. Just wanted to make my first post in the new forum. Woo hoo!

ETA: Cool, it kept my signature in the transfer!

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/45i56887A5C3CD2BD4F/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1" border="0" alt="OpensourceObscurePortrait-512.jpg" title="OpensourceObscurePortrait-512.jpg" align="center" />

I'm going with this one, IS IT TOO BIG?

testing...

I may be wrong, but I think that you have to have more than 'Resident' level to post images.

ETA:  I am incorrect.  Residents should be able to post images.  OK where's Torley?

This seems a pretty pointless thread.

Tonight I am having the chicken korma that has been in the slow cooker since this morning since I didn;t want to waste any time cooking when Villa are on the tele. I;ll put a couple of keema nans in the toaster to have with it.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/279i251C0CCE40B4E1A8/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1" border="0" alt="In-The-Gallery.jpg" title="In-The-Gallery.jpg" align="center" />

Ok I think I figured out how to do an image. Testing....

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/247iF55F169D5A42EBC4/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1" border="0" alt="Conference.jpg" title="Conference.jpg" align="center" />

But, but, but!!!! It was uploaded. :smileysurprised:

Nope, still not working for me, either, and I followed the instructions and have a photo I have uploaded.  I can get it into the body of the post but, once I post it, I get that nasty text.

I'm testing posting images on this forum. Please overlook that I'm using my own avatar picture (if it works). It is the only uploaded image I have available to me.  Uploaded. As it were.

TEST:

slo.jpg

All my pics are on flickr, so I just grabbed a random one to upload here. Thusly, I fail the topic as this is not my favourite pic. :P

Anywhoo, this is me and Mr. Snow Man, may he rest in peace. (also, we're looking for more snow and for some reason my legs look like twigs from that angle xD )

ripsnowman.jpg

"An unexpected error has occurred".. Hmm, trying again...