Sign in to follow this  
LisaSpring

Looking for Man to give me SL Wedding

I seen this video and now this is what i want. Especially this dress. We can get divorced right after but I WANT THE WEDDING! About me - I am 21 in SL! And I can look really hot if you got the lindens.

So you want a wedding but especially want the dress! And you expect the other person to pay for it? What's his motivation supposed to be (besides a lightening of his wallet)? Why can't you just ask Mommy or Daddy to buy you some L$s so you can just go get the dress yourself instead if you want it so badly?

P.S. I hope you don't think that people believe that pic of the "Human Barbie" is you...

First time I hear that. Isn't that more the practice in cultures, where women are still seen as second class citizen?

@OP: How old are you...?

Solution:

Make friends, really good friends in SL, and borrow the lindens from them.

Get a job in SL and earn the lindens like how many do to pay for their items.

Get a credit cardholder from RL to pay for you lindens.

Begging looks bad in RL and in SL IMO.

Syo Emerald wrote:

First time I hear that. Isn't that more the practice in cultures, where women are still seen as second class citizen?

It's still the default, Syo, linked to the almost-universal patrilineal societal custom.

Interestingly, the exceptions to the rule tend to be societies where polyamory is legitimate.

Although we don't give a dowry, in the UK it is still a custom for the bride's parents to pay for the wedding. Cept of course with today's economy and girls wanting weddings that cost more than a house, it is becoming less and less common practise. 

I've been married in SL and can quite safely say he paid for his outfit, I paid for mine then we didn't go through a ceremony but declared ourselves as married anyway lol I still, after all these years have a file with every wedding dress I bought but wouldn't have expected him to pay a penny for them. 

This poor girl is living in a delusion that can only end in tears and disappointment. So, make an alt, buy your dress, partner yourself and live happily ever after.