Looking for a Job

Lexie Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well my advice if a resident is looking for a job in SL is not to expect US minimum wages.  While there may be a few rare jobs out there where people are looking to py RL wages, for the most part you will find jobs that will give you a little extra spending money in SL or maybe enough that you can cash out a few hundrd $usd a month if you work really hard. 

So pick a job you will enjoy doing and people you will enjoy working for, no matter what the pay, and then if it pays well on top of that its a bonus. :D

LadyKelsey2011 wrote:

i am looking for a place that willing to hire a newbie. maybe some clubs or something just so i can earn some money here in seconlife for a house with lots of prims too hold lots of things ya know so if anyone can help please reply as soon as possible.

If you are really new, say less than 2 months old in SL, then there are things like Money Trees all over the grid to pick up some extra spending cash in SL. When I started, I had a whole folder of LandMarks to money trees and if I needed some cash, I just teleported from tree to tree. Now, I have my own Money Tree. Just do a search for Money trees in search and hopefully there will be a big list. It is also a good way to meet other newbs and experience some of your first SL experiences with some1 else in the same boat.

• 5 weeks later...

I am actually hiring for my Movie Studio sim.

I prefer people that have the time zone that is the same as SL ( Pacific )

Outfits , poseballs etc. will be provided.

Come visit the sim at Twilight Newmoon, Ocean Film Productions and have a look around.

There are currently four slots available. 

:smileytongue:

Specifics will be provided to inquiries.

Cheers!!

Medhue Simoni wrote:

LadyKelsey2011 wrote:

i am looking for a place that willing to hire a newbie. maybe some clubs or something just so i can earn some money here in seconlife for a house with lots of prims too hold lots of things ya know so if anyone can help please reply as soon as possible.

If you are really new, say less than 2 months old in SL, then there are things like Money Trees all over the grid to pick up some extra spending cash in SL. When I started, I had a whole folder of LandMarks to money trees and if I needed some cash, I just teleported from tree to tree. Now, I have my own Money Tree. Just do a search for Money trees in search and hopefully there will be a big list. It is also a good way to meet other newbs and experience some of your first SL experiences with some1 else in the same boat.

It's actually even easier than that now. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blackmount/236/236/73/ has a money tree list and group members can access the better lists, L$ vote places and the PPRS list. Costs L$30 to join the grooup though, but it is definately worth it.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.