Pretty please?

Dusk Footpad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is unacceptable Phil. You must immediately go back and search again. Hire one of those airport security individuals to conduct a deep cavity search if you must...yes it is that important. I would recommend a small palm held flashlight rated at no less than 250 lumens.That small sliver you have failed to locate is a fundamental part of what makes us human beings, and if we are to have any success in our campaign to restore life to Ungren, we will need to win over the hearts and minds of as many people as we can. We must have you on board, Phil. Find it in your heart to forgive us. Join us...and type down here in this very thread your unwavering support. Fruitless though some claim it to be, make a stand shoulder to shoulder with us Mr. Deakins.

Raise the hue and cry....find the Linden responsible and request a full restoration of script privileges.

Scripts in Ungren! Now and forever!

PS Pierre, the country song's guitar work is too twangy and upbeat. I'm afraid it might not properly convey the terrible guilt, sorrow, and remorse we are experiencing. But nonetheless I must thank you, for it is the thought that counts.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.