Buying worms

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

Im beginner and trying to learn how  play this game. Before posting i searched google, youtube and asked others. My problem is thtat i cannot understand how to buy them. Click on barell icon, selected buy worms. It said pay into barrell, clicked on barrell and it says im still using atm or something like that. Can somebody put step by step guide?

You right click and select Pay from the menu and then click on the button showing the amount to pay.

Some stuff that you can buy you buy by left clicking and selecting Buy and then what you see is a window that lists out what it is that you are buying and a button to go ahead and confirm that you want to buy it.

So there are two different ways of selling stuff Buy and Pay.

Normally these options are self exclusive. You get one or the other.

What you had in this case was a Pay but the Buy option was also available but instead of working correctly it gives you a spammy box of buttons. This then starts a timeout which means that you can't click on it again for a short period which is why you got that message.

On another subject, you probably won't make money breeding in sl. Only the people selling the food and water make money.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.