Second Life Forums Feedback

Lexie Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monalisa Robbiani wrote:

I don't see a quote button, only a reply button. What am I missing?

Once you hit Reply and the editor/text entry page appears .. above all the fancy formatting buttons and to the right are two buttons ... one named "Spell Check" and one named "Quote". Click the Quote button and it will insert the entire text of the message you are replying to into the editor/text entry window.

CodeWarrior Carling wrote:

In the settings page, under the social connect tab, there is a section dedicated to setting up your profile badge.

There appear to be two panels to this section - "Badge Settings" and "Profile Badge" - however, clicking either of these selections shows exactly the same choices.

I can't help but think that there is a missing panel that would let us choose the text size, colors, background alpha and such for the overlay on the background image.

Is this shut off intentionally, or just a feature that they haven't gotten working yet?

I see what you are talking about.  I will check on it.  Thanks for pointing it out!

I notice that at the top of the Messages Page for a Topic, the link that takes you back to the listing of Topics looks like this:

View Topics.png

However at the bottom of that same page, the link that does the same thing looks like this:

Message Listing.png

(The red boxes are added by me to highlight the discrepancy) I know this is just a tiny wrinkle ... but ... 

One thing I've noticed that seems to be a bug is that I have selected for the number of posts and topics to both show up in my badge, but only the post count shows. Going in and selecting other options always seems to display one item less than what's been selected.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Lexie Linden wrote:

I see what you are talking about.  I will check on it.  Thanks for pointing it out!

Umm .. Lexie? I haven't the slightest idea who you are replying to. (gentle nudge toward the "Quote" button)

Thanks for pointing that out! 

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.