Sign in to follow this  
CrystalDreamer59

Looking To Start RPG

Hi, I've been coming up with some ideas for my own sci fi fantasy RPG in SL and would like to start a rpg group. However, I need some people who would be interested in joining. If you're interested in my RPG please reply or better yet add me on skype. My skype username is CrystalDreamer59. 

I might be interested, depending on what exactly you have in mind. I'm expirienced with RP, but new to SL. I've figured out most of the basics, but I'm sure there will be times when I'll need some patience.

I'm thinking the RPG will basically be about two completely different planets in a far away star system that are suddenly at war with each other. Players will be able to choose what world they want to be a part of. One planet I'm thinking will be a dystopian planet ruled by a democracy with little laws and lots of crime, while the other planet will be a utopian world that has been happily ruled by a monarchy for thousands of years and has a strict set of laws that are heavily enforced. The war begins when the president of the democratic world decides to attack the other world in order to spread the idea of democracy. I plan on playing the princess of the utopian world. If no one likes this idea I have some another idea that is somewhat similar.