You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Second Life

I am a 30 year old lesbian from New Zealand looking for her soulmate here in second life and(hopefully) real life eventually. I'm into gaming,clubbing,drinking,reading,knitting and a lot more things as well.

Must have similar interests and be willing to meet up eventually in real life as well, i do have voice chat and like to use it occasionally, must have facebook so i can see who you are.

Message me or add me as a friend

gamerchick2014

Shikobaa wrote:

Oh! Gotcha, I understand now.

I actually recently found out two of my friends whom I looked at as my "lesbian lovers" found out they were Men...

:\ Heartbreaking.

Well, there are so many female avatars around SL, its impossible that all of them are women in reality. At least sometimes its obvious...and in other cases never leaving the fantasy is just the best option instead of looking for more real life.

• 2 weeks later...

My advice? Think twice,and then think again and finally, discard the idea of meeting in SL someone for your RL...

SL is NOT a dating site. In my experience, most of people from the first years of SL were very aware of this fact. But then, almost overnight a "new current" of people came who find totally right to mix fantasy with reality. I just wonder what will need to happen for people to be aware again of which SL is, and most important, which SL is NOT?

Jasmyn Vaher wrote:

My advice? Think twice,and then think again and finally, discard the idea of meeting in SL someone for your RL...

SL is NOT a dating site. In my experience, most of people from the first years of SL were very aware of this fact. But then, almost overnight a "new current" of people came who find totally right to mix fantasy with reality. I just wonder what will need to happen for people to be aware again of which SL is, and most important, which SL is NOT?

While I might consider SL an extremely poor choice for a dating site, it's still "Your World, Your Imagination."

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.