dont like the limit of what we wear its going to low and not happy with it

Chrissy Simons

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

seems I knowtest there is a limit of what we wear but seems its going lower and lower to a point I cant be what I like to be . I l like sl for the reason of being many things but seems Its getting harder and cant wear much things I had to take off my wedding ring to put something on so this is not the greatest . I like to keep my female part on and ao . so lowering what we wear is not good thing . for someone that puts in rl cash to be diffrent and find out they have a limit is not right . soon I will not put anymore money into sl if it going to keep going that way . I found it was better when I first started sl dont know why all these awful changes happend like the bridge cause those act up too much ... things were better back then if you are all planing to take out the fun adults stuff then many will not enjoy it . I remember when the kids had there own grids . if that is why you are all taking these right off . its just not right. Please could you fix it back to what it use to be . I miss it that I could be what ever I felt to be without the limit 

Cause it keeps telling me im at my limit and its annoying me . when I hardly have much 

2 answers to this question

This is a resident-to-resident Answers site.  Lindens never come here.  We are all SL residents like you, so we can't do anything to change limits (or much else).

I'm not quite clear what your question is, however.  Linden Lab does not place a limit on how much clothing you can wear, so I am not sure who you may be receiving a message from.  All I can imagine is that you are visiting a region where the owner has decided to limit the number of scripted objects that you are allowed to wear in her/his region.  That doesn't limit the amount of clothing you can wear, though, unless your clothing has a LOT of scripts in it.

As for the rest ... the bridge is not part of the Linden Lab viewer.  It is an optional scripted attachment in the Firestorm viewer that does things you used to have to get separate scripts for, like radar and a flight feather.  All the "fun Adult stuff" has been on the Zindra continent for a few years now and is just as popular as it ever was.

• Like 1

Good grief, Chrissy...you have 38 attachment points on your avatar (including screen HUD positions).  You have eight clothing layers (counting alpha and tattoo, but not specialized layers like skin, eyes, hair, and physics.)  You can wear up to five items on every clothing layer.

How can you possibly be running out of places to put things, unless you are covered up like an Eskimo in midwinter?

Wear additional clothing layers, or add multiple items to an attachment point, by using the ADD option instead of WEAR.

By the way, unless all you are doing is hanging out in Adult clubs and picking up partners, it's considered uncouth to wear genital parts in public, even if they are invisible.  Take it off, and then put it back on when it's time to get down to business.

Linden Lab has not reduced the number ot attachment points or clothing layer capacity.  As Rolig says, if you're getting messages that you are wearing too many things, it may be a restriction implemented by the owner of the land where you are, to keep the lag down.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.