Sign in to follow this  
20s

Art theory/history & practical lessons.

Hello everyone.

Recently I've been faced with a lot of spare time as I have become unemployed, therefore I am offering Art lessons in second life. 

Firstly, it is important to know that I am not an art teacher, I have not done a teaching course. However, I do have a degree in Fine art and Art portfolio prep. I have studied the history and theory of art for years, along with practical work. So i'm confident i could help out people who are sitting exams, or who are simply just looking for a new hobby.

Each class will last roughly an hour, and I will be charging L500 per class, which in my opinion is very fair. I will be doing two days per week, which I have not yet managed to decide on, but it will be at around 10am second life time. I understand that a lot of people are in different time zones, which is why I will record everything, and copy and paste everything that is said for the hour.

I'll be doing these classes through a mixture of videos and text chat on second life.

If you are interested please contact 20s Resident.