Looking for F partner to sleep with (Paid)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a female partner to sleep with. It doesn't matter if you have nothing, or if you're even 1 day old. I can provide the skin and shape. You don't need any emote skills, and you don't really need to do anything except leave your avatar with me overnight. In-fact, you could use a text client to stay with me and be on an alt for all I care. I'll pay 400 a night (negotiable) Before you say it's low, consider that all you really need is a text client and an sl account. A good net connection helps too. Leave me a message in-world if you're interested. I don't check messages here. Voice verification is required. I don't care about your age as long as you're over 18.

I need to clarify.  I am asking for someone to leave their avatar online the entire night.  This means leaving either your computer running, or phone with SL on it, running.  Not advisible for people who have laptops that may overheat.  To stay logged in with your phone, you will need an android smartphone.  I'm not aware of any apps for iphones that allow sit functions.

Alwin Alcott wrote:

if you provide all it's cheaper to use a alt... keep your 400 in your pocket

I don't think that would work for him. Not if the important part, as I suspect, that another actual person is around. With an alt, he would know he is on his own.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting advertisement. Though I have discovered that sleeping with a LL avi when I am clearly a Anime Mesh Avatar is a bit of a...weird task. lol The last time I tried it literally looked odd and not to mention most Anime peeps are seen as Child Avatars for some reason :T No, we are just short C: But our love is never ending !!! <3

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.