Auto Bimbo Brain...thing?

BrandiJordan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm still fairly new to SL in general but was wandering around and saw someone with... i dunno what... that would send out messages on their behalf. Would post silly lil bimbo phrases without them typing it in general chat. What is this item, where can i find one, how does it work, etc?! I need these details 'cause this was such a cute fun thing that I must have!

I know it wasn't emotes and I don't think it was a prego thing. I can't remember the formatting of themessages or antyhing, but it was just somethign that was...there. I don't even know how i'd go about looking up such a thing in the market place. to start with

and no, it's not somethign i'd keep on ALL the time.

• 3 weeks later...

seen a "think like Britney" device or something like that for sale in a few places, I think one is near the Restrained Freedom store, that intercepts what you say in local chat and retransmits it transformed into bimbo speech (with several selectable levels of 'bimboness' I think).

jwenting wrote:

seen a "think like Britney" device or something like that for sale in a few places, I think one is near the Restrained Freedom store, that intercepts what you say in local chat and retransmits it transformed into bimbo speech (with several selectable levels of 'bimboness' I think).

I understand that the default avatar comes with that surreptitiously attached.

And has done for a few years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.