Sign in to follow this  
Shiva Meiler

Mad for Freebies

Hi everybody! I love exploring and shopping for free (I haven't a job and neither lindens to spend) and SL is full of this kind of opportunities (freebies, group gifts, Midnight Mania, etc) but now I'm looking for friends who loves the same things, to exchange tips and landmarks, find new stuff (cool&free) and obviously have a little talk. ;)

Feel free to IM me, my name is Shiva Meiler ;):matte-motes-wink:

I have been in sl for 3 years with a few sl jobs. However, I still love freebies. There are tons of nice and decent freebies out there. When I fisrt came to sl the freebies were not all that great. Now things have improoved. My alt lives the freebie life entirely. Sometimes I wish I could do that with my main though. So much less complacated and more fun being free in sl.

I would check out FabFree. Either in world or their blog.  I have a decent job in real life and money to spend in SL but I still love finding bargains. FabFree always has where to find high quality low cost or free items.

Hey there Shiva my sister Jezzy and I are HUGE into Freebies and Group Gifts and Lucky Chairs and Lucky Boards. All Free stuff!! <3 <3 

I run a freebies blog the link for that is here: http://redwrathbyte.wordpress.com/

Then that wasn't enough so now I run a group in-world for people to post freely about where to find Group Gifts, Lucky Boards, Lucky Chairs. :) It is Called ..::Feeling Lucky?::.. Here is the link to join the in-world group: ..::Feeling Lucky?::.. In-World Group Joiner

If you ever want to run around and Lucky Chair with us we would LOVE that!! My In-world name is RedWrath Resident 

I hope to hear from you soon and I hope I was of some help. :) 

Starla, I love your hair in that pic, is it flexi? who is it from?

I'm a freebie fan too but the stuff in freebie malls inworld is awful, I think its from when SL started. You might find a rare few worthy items in there sometimes, Free Doves however has some good designer things, all of the other free stuff I pick up from marketplace.

Check out Nikkita Freebies.  It goes on forever!  Many many floors!  Also Freebies Dungeon has oodles of stuff. You will never have to use a Linden again LOL!