VAT error while trying to upgrade my billing plan

Porscha Pearl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everyone;

I am really frustated by this Error each time I try to add my VAT ID.

The error I am getting is this: "We are unable to complete your request. Vat ID verification service returned with unexpected error."

VAT_capture.PNG

So I am wondering the reason why because all this preventing me from opening my SL buisness.

My country of residence is Greece so I am adding the prefix GR with my 9 VAT ID digits - nothing... I try the EL prefix instead... - again nothing, same error.

Now you might wonder your self why I didn't called the billing office..

Well, the number that is published on the web page is this: 703.286.6277 BUT they do not mention where the office location is so to be able from my side to discover the actual state/city code! I've tried California-San Fransisco but it says: "We are sorry but the phone number you trying to reach has been disconnected or does not exist".

If anyone know what is the code or a guess why I see this error I would really appreciate it. It seems like that the only solution would be to speak with them.

2 answers to this question

703 area code is in Virginia

--Cinn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_codes_571_and_703

North American telephone area codes 703 and 571 are Virginia overlay area codes which serve most telephone installations in northern Virginia, including the independent cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas, and Manassas Park, as well as the counties of Arlington, Fairfax, parts of Fauquier, eastern Loudoun, Prince William and Stafford. Area code 703 was created as one of the original area codes in October 1947 for all of Virginia.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.