can't change size of vendors! they multiple or background changes.

hockeylips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello!  I am trying to change the size of my 'vendors' in my store...when I edit the object to a larger size, they change to multiple images, and when I want to make smaller, my logo disappears on the image! What is going on??! Help!

Regards,

Kate

No, I just tried 'stretching'....all it did was bring out the photo AGAIN stretched behind it.  How do I get to mapping? You mentioned something about that.  Thank you!

3 answers to this question

hockeylips wrote:

Hello!  I am trying to change the size of my 'vendors' in my store...when I edit the object to a larger size, they change to multiple images, and when I want to make smaller, my logo disappears on the image! What is going on??! Help!

Regards,

Kate

It's how your editor is set for handling textures. I think what you want will work if you make sure "Stretch textures" is enabled; it may also have to do with the scaling/mapping of the textures.

• Like 1

Go to the "Textures" tab of the edit window - there will be the word "Mapping" with a big list-button next to it. That button should say "Default", not "Planar." If it says "Planar", change it. Once you get the vendor the size you want the "Horizontal Scale" and the "Vertical Scale" below the list button should both be set at 1.000. If they aren't, change them to 1.000.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.