Lolas tango mesh breasts

Aislinstorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

I would advise against buying these. Rarely anyone buys these now for the following reasons:

- You could get an entire fitted mesh body which looks 100x better. The two mesh bodies that I think are good are Slink Physique and Maitreya. Both offers great customer service

- Lolas offers ZERO customer support. Have problems fitting, texturing, or using appliers? You're on your own. Oh and there is no support group either

- Lolas is the ONLY mesh body part creator that offers NO DEMO. Their reason? "You should simply trust us that we make good stuff". So you're basically screwed if it does not fit. I bought the Delicq without trying on a demo and it completely failed to fit to my mesh body, so now it's sitting in my inventory gathering dust had hasn't been worn in like half a year

• Like 1

Yes, Selena does not respond at all almost like she is no longer in sl or she just doesn't care about customer concerns and questions. It's terrible and the mesh body boobs on TMP, Belezza, and Maitreya look a lot better without all of the hassle you get with Lolas. Not trying to down her but that's what happens when you have poor customer service. I'm still waiting for a newer update and I have just given up on contacting her anymore. She has two notecards from me. I'm done.

Okami Aquila

"Just Do You"

• 3 weeks later...

I sort of agree with the previous posts, to a point, but for a slightly different reason.

I agree that fitting them is not the easiest and there is no demo, not good things.

I believe you can get better on the market without getting a mesh body though if you don't want to. I purchased Cherry Bombs and have been thrilled with them. They don't go up to outlandish proportions the way Lolas can (although past a certain point Lolas won't fit your body either), but they go plenty big enough. The best part is the addons, primarily the lactation addon.

I believe a lot of mesh bodies will actually allow you to add your own breasts anyway.

You should check them out regardless. I was like you, looking around, and in hindsight wasted the money on the Lolas when I could have gone straight to Cherry Bombs.

Well I was going to avoid responding to this one,  but reading what others have written I have decided I need to say something.

The concept of add on body parts in general tells us all one thing,  that the basic avitar is quite lacking in what most women anyways would like to see for a body.  Opening up a huge market for the right creator of add on breasts etc.  and Tango were the rage when they first came out.  As a designer myself I got the applier kits,  but felt I had to get the breasts as well in order to make sure that any appliers I make for my clothing would look good.  

I went to the Tango store,  was totally disgusted that there were absolutely NO demos.  I wrote to the creator,  no response.  I wrote again  no response.  Clearly no customer service, or care to interact or communicate with customers or interest in converting potential customers to real customers.  But since I was seeing the breasts everywhere, and the appliers being made by clothing designers.  I bit the bullet and purchased a pair for myself..  blending with my skin was impossible, and I mean impossible,  so went to my skin maker and found an applier for my shin tone.. Even that did not help blend out that oviouls line clearly seen where fake breast meets original avitar.  Unless I used the Tangos full size there was a line somewhere and that is just not acceptable to me.. So I gave up on them totally.  Lost all interest in wearing them for myself as I wanted a modest increase in size not a top heavy appendage.  As for making the appliers.. gave up on that too when the instructions that came with them did not produce what I expected, and any and all requests for help fell once again into the abyss.  

NO demo,  NO service,  yet mega sales... I simply do not understand this!

• 4 months later...

Hey, i really need some help with my lolas tango mesh breasts. I have them on my female furry avatar, and i used a skin applier and they worked just fine. I was using the default female body shape though. But when  try to use my mesh brests with a custom (more sexy) body shape with one of my purchased skins, they seem to warp and kind of flatten in a weird, ugly way on  my chest. Could anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong, and why they are the correct size and shape with my avatar using the default female avatar body shape, but not a custom body shape?  Any help would be appriciated, i've had this problem for days!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.