my login on and bllocatto

gianfri Ergaron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

12 answers to this question

I understand Sole.

For italian or spanish people, that "bllocatto" is clearly italian ("blocked" is the spanish "bloqueado" and the italian "blocatto"; in Spain we know that our gerund "..ado" is "...atto" in italian).

And that "my login" sounds as a direct translation of "Yo me conecto" (I login).

yeah... i kinda had an idea from reading the title... i was just being silly and sort of hinting to the op - and others posting like that - with titles like "hello/hi/help/re/omghelpme!!!111eleven/avatarname" and very little or no info in the post. now if i was a mind reader i certainly wouldn't spend my time on an internet forum

my reply wasn't very helpful and i am pretty sure i won't be receiving any points

bee Baroque wrote:

yeah... i kinda had an idea from reading the title... i was just being silly and sort of hinting to the op - and others posting like that - with titles like "hello/hi/help/re/omghelpme!!!111eleven/avatarname" and very little or no info in the post. now if i was a mind reader i certainly wouldn't spend my time on an internet forum

my reply wasn't very helpful and i am pretty sure i won't be receiving any points

Hey....some healthy humour can't hurt. It's like a whiff of fresh air. Particularly these days of nasty posts here and there

bee Baroque wrote:

aah, thank you and yes, i agree hehe

awesome that you could provide help in italian! i will find a way to award you the four points i seem to have been given

Actually, I did nothing, bee. I think OP solved the problem by himself . All's well which ends well

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.