Sign in to follow this  
gianfri Ergaron

my login on and bllocatto

Question

Domanda un pò sintetica. Ho avuto questo problema qualche tempo fa e l'ho risolto utilizzando un altro Viewer. Che Viewer stai utilizzando ? Riesci ad entrare in SL e sembri una nuvola o non riesci del tutto ad entrare ? 

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

Domanda un pò sintetica. Ho avuto questo problema qualche tempo fa e l'ho risolto utilizzando un altro Viewer. Che Viewer stai utilizzando ? Riesci ad entrare in SL e sembri una nuvola o non riesci del tutto ad entrare ? 

• Like 1

I understand Sole.

For italian or spanish people, that "bllocatto" is clearly italian ("blocked" is the spanish "bloqueado" and the italian "blocatto"; in Spain we know that our gerund "..ado" is "...atto" in italian).

And that "my login" sounds as a direct translation of "Yo me conecto" (I login).

il mio problema e che lavi e in linia maio nn spno in linia qui e rimasto imbicato con il server e se non mi fano il sestart della sim

io ho usato tutti i winer posibilli legalli ma nn riesco a logare

yeah... i kinda had an idea from reading the title... i was just being silly and sort of hinting to the op - and others posting like that - with titles like "hello/hi/help/re/omghelpme!!!111eleven/avatarname" and very little or no info in the post. now if i was a mind reader i certainly wouldn't spend my time on an internet forum

my reply wasn't very helpful and i am pretty sure i won't be receiving any points

bee Baroque wrote:

i was just being silly and sort of hinting to the op - and others posting like that - with titles like "hello/hi/help/re/omghelpme!!!111eleven/avatarname" and very little or no info in the post.

LOL LOL LOL

I love "Re:" as the better subject for threads

bee Baroque wrote:

yeah... i kinda had an idea from reading the title... i was just being silly and sort of hinting to the op - and others posting like that - with titles like "hello/hi/help/re/omghelpme!!!111eleven/avatarname" and very little or no info in the post. now if i was a mind reader i certainly wouldn't spend my time on an internet forum

my reply wasn't very helpful and i am pretty sure i won't be receiving any points

Hey....some healthy humour can't hurt. It's like a whiff of fresh air. Particularly these days of nasty posts here and there

aah, thank you and yes, i agree hehe

awesome that you could provide help in italian! i will find a way to award you the four points i seem to have been given

bee Baroque wrote:

aah, thank you and yes, i agree hehe

awesome that you could provide help in italian! i will find a way to award you the four points i seem to have been given

Actually, I did nothing, bee. I think OP solved the problem by himself . All's well which ends well