Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
gianfri Ergaron

my login on and bllocatto

Question

  • 0

Domanda un pò sintetica. Ho avuto questo problema qualche tempo fa e l'ho risolto utilizzando un altro Viewer. Che Viewer stai utilizzando ? Riesci ad entrare in SL e sembri una nuvola o non riesci del tutto ad entrare ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Domanda un pò sintetica. Ho avuto questo problema qualche tempo fa e l'ho risolto utilizzando un altro Viewer. Che Viewer stai utilizzando ? Riesci ad entrare in SL e sembri una nuvola o non riesci del tutto ad entrare ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I understand Sole.

For italian or spanish people, that "bllocatto" is clearly italian ("blocked" is the spanish "bloqueado" and the italian "blocatto"; in Spain we know that our gerund "..ado" is "...atto" in italian).

And that "my login" sounds as a direct translation of "Yo me conecto" (I login).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

il mio problema e che lavi e in linia maio nn spno in linia qui e rimasto imbicato con il server e se non mi fano il sestart della sim

io ho usato tutti i winer posibilli legalli ma nn riesco a logare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

yeah... i kinda had an idea from reading the title... i was just being silly and sort of hinting to the op - and others posting like that - with titles like "hello/hi/help/re/omghelpme!!!111eleven/avatarname" and very little or no info in the post. now if i was a mind reader i certainly wouldn't spend my time on an internet forum

my reply wasn't very helpful and i am pretty sure i won't be receiving any points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0


bee Baroque wrote:

i was just being silly and sort of hinting to the op - and others posting like that - with titles like "hello/hi/help/re/omghelpme!!!111eleven/avatarname" and very little or no info in the post.

LOL LOL LOL

I love "Re:" as the better subject for threads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

bee Baroque wrote:

 

yeah... i kinda had an idea from reading the title... i was just being silly and sort of hinting to the op - and others posting like that - with titles like "hello/hi/help/re/omghelpme!!!111eleven/avatarname" and very little or no info in the post. now if i was a mind reader i certainly wouldn't spend my time on an internet forum

my reply wasn't very helpful and i am pretty sure i won't be receiving any points

Hey....some healthy humour can't hurt. It's like a whiff of fresh air. Particularly these days of nasty posts here and there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

aah, thank you and yes, i agree hehe

awesome that you could provide help in italian! i will find a way to award you the four points i seem to have been given

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

bee Baroque wrote:

 

aah, thank you and yes, i agree hehe

awesome that you could provide help in italian! i will find a way to award you the four points i seem to have been given

Actually, I did nothing, bee. I think OP solved the problem by himself . All's well which ends well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...