Sign in to follow this  
SteveO Digfoot

HELP PLEASE

Question

The people who you used to rent the land from will be little help as for as this going so best bet is to submit a ticket to Support explaining what happened - and get help from Linden Lab.

Your items should have been returned to you when the land was reclaimed.  Sorry for your bad luck (small consulation is theres many reputable land dealers out there)

5 answers to this question

The people who you used to rent the land from will be little help as for as this going so best bet is to submit a ticket to Support explaining what happened - and get help from Linden Lab.

Your items should have been returned to you when the land was reclaimed.  Sorry for your bad luck (small consulation is theres many reputable land dealers out there)

actually there is vahalla estate ive used for years never once any issues they just didnt have a open homestead when i need one so i went and rented from another estate company  i should have just waited on renting and went with valhalla lesson learn ill send  a support ticket thanks for your responce

Update for everyone that this may happen it worked i submitted a ticket asking LL to turn the sims back online so i may get my belongings and they did and very timely as well only took 15 minutes or less thanks for the help and info