Sign in to follow this  
Toysoldier Thor

How Can Destination Guide Photo be updated?

Back in 2011 someone somehow with some power got my "Toy's Art Gallery" to be added to the SecondLife Destination Guide.  That was great.

http://secondlife.com/destination/mirages-of-art

BUT....

Shortly after in 2012 I moved to another sim and majorly expanded and redesigned my art gallery.  This move rendered my Destination Guide useless - pointing to the wrong SLURL and the main image outdated. 

After two request to LL I finally got the SLURL changed, they finally did change the SLURL on my entry in the guide but not the main outdated image.

QUESTION:  How can I get a full refresh of my Destination Guide entry so that the description, main image and SLURL are up to date?

When I needed some help with my listing, someone told me to try sending the email to morgan @lindenlab.com instead of the editors...IDK, it worked in my case because the next day, my listing was correct :)  Good luck!

Thank you Kylie! :)

I have sent her an email asking to have my IMAGE and description updated.

I suspect my entry is rarely called up on the guide as it is never highlighted there.  But at least it will now be up to date.