Login failed!

Casiana Gant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep trying to enter SL but i just get the message: ”Login failed. The sistem is logging you out right now. Your acount will not be available until 2011-02-01 16:03:02 Pacific Time.”

I waited once till the time they told me and after that entered SL. Same message and they delayed the time. I waited again and same. Did this for 5 times, then i cleared cache, restarted pc and again same message! Why can't i enter SL?

5 answers to this question

You have a Ghost inworld preventing you from logging in and showing you as already being online.

Go to the login screen and set your start location to "Smith". Then keep trying to login, ignoring the error message each time it comes up.

Your Ghost will refresh approx once every 15 mins & you need to hit that gap to get in.

Once you are in, TP to the last couple of locations that you were at before your last logout/crash & you should be able re-merge with your Ghost.

More suggestions on this thread:   http://blogs.secondlife.com/message/424221#424221

Yes, you are very right! I entered with an alt and i have found my avi but i have noone to talk to there to restart the sim and my avi is flying and flying and doesn't stop. I can't do anything about it. Only a friend of mine can control my stuff and i have to wait for him to send me home or something.

Thank you very much for your answer. It was very helpful!

Problem solved! So this is what i did... i entered with an alt and found myself. It was a private property and restricted area. I was flying and flying up and didn't stop. So...i remembered the exact spot, logged out and tried to login with my main avi, the one with the problem. I logged on an empty land under water (protected land) after 30 times of trying or more, i didn't count, and went with my avi to meet myself. When i reached close by, my ghost vanished.

Thank you again for all your information!

Casiana Gant wrote:

Problem solved! So this is what i did... i entered with an alt and found myself. It was a private property and restricted area. I was flying and flying up and didn't stop. So...i remembered the exact spot, logged out and tried to login with my main avi, the one with the problem. I logged on an empty land under water (protected land) after 30 times of trying or more, i didn't count, and went with my avi to meet myself. When i reached close by, my ghost vanished.

Thank you again for all your information!

Perfect!!

That is exactly how to do it & even though it can be a tedious trying to force a login, it can be quicker in the long run than waiting to get a sim restarted..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.