Sign in to follow this  
Arielle Simondsen

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Ive tried a few different regions and all I get is logging in...but never actually logging and now I got a message to check the grid status, though I had done that already and it didnt say anything there.  it even took me a few tries to get the secondlife.com site to come up.  anyone know whats going on?

ok, its not just me then,  It would be nice if they would give us a heads up of some kind.  when the message says check the grid status but the grid status says normal, thats not much help.  lol

gah!  only in sl folks... :P

Looks like a major server crash or some kind of denial of service attack.   They may be rebooting everything.  Not had time to update the status.........   Too busy getting back up and running

oh did they finally post it?  thats good anyway  lol

and I just *finally* managed to log while typing this, but I am assuming things are going to be funky if they are working again.  lol

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2014/11/22/post2421/

Unscheduled Server Maintenance

We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

I did but it wasnt posted yet when I looked, and I looked about three times.  If you read my original message you will see that I said I looked and saw nothing at that point.  Honestly, the forum is always my very last resort because of comments like this.  Thanks to everyone else who chimed in though.

I apologize. That was an unnecessary comment. You just caught the tail end of my frustration with LL trying to get some abandoned land....been 3 weeks and there's no one to work on it now until Monday. ...sighs and blushes