Can't enter billing information

Starshine Oberts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm trying to enter billing information so I can upgrade to premium. I go to Account - Billing Information, then click the Delete and Update Credit Card Info button, then I get the popup that says my info will be deleted, then I get a thing from Yahoo saying the requested page could not be found.

Credit card update page can't be found.png

Is this something LL knows about and is working on? Or is there another way to give them my info? I tried filing a ticket about the broken link but none of the categories looked right.

5 answers to this question

Are you outside of the US? If so, new policy is that you need to actually use billing info to get it onto you account and not just enter it. So buying the minimum amount of Lindens will do it. Having said tha,t I would have thought that upgrading to premium would also do it because you would be using the info for that too.

When you try to upgrade your account, does it tell you that you have to enter billing info first? If so, I would call the Toll Free billing number, because it is silly to have to buy Lindens so that you can buy an upgrade.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
    * Germany: 0800.664.5510
    * Japan: 0066.33.132.830
    * Portugal: 800.814.450
    * Spain: 800.300.560
    * UK: 0800.048.4646
    * Support is in English Only

The same thing happened to me.  I'm also in the US.  I also opened a ticket, but they "couldn't reproduce the problem."

I asked them whether other people were able to enter their info, and they told me it was definitely working for other people.

I too used PayPal.  I didn't want to, but who knows how long I would have waited?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.