Sign in to follow this  
Marigold Devin

"Forbidden Love - Happily Ever After" - taking relationships from SL to RL

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Unfortunately you have to sign up for Sky TV and pay an ongoing monthly fee to view it online.  You also have to live in Britain or Ireland.

I'm in UK but only have Freeview at mine, and my brother only has a basic Virgin Media bundle, and neither of us have Sky subscription, so I won't be able to view it either (unless it gets uploaded to youtube or something at a later date).

I posted the information on these forums though, because I just thought there must be some people who will be interested, who maybe had missed reading the TV listings.  I could (and probably will in future) just sit in my basement being all bitter and twisted because I can't afford a Sky subscription (and resent paying for advert channels).

I was a bit put off by the 'Forbidden Love' in the title, thinking there might be some 'scandalous revelation' going on, but I looked at the promo page and from what they're saying it's just as it was described in the Linden blog post.

Looks like somethiing that would be definitely fun to watch (not least because there's always a chance someone I've met or seen here is in it).

Dillon Levenque wrote:

I was a bit put off by the 'Forbidden Love' in the title.

I find myself at a point in my life where I'm far more interested in "forbidden chocolate" than "forbidden love". I can only afford the former.

;-).

I watched it and I thought it was nicely done. The couples involved were treated respectfully and basically they just talked about their relationships; how they began, how they felt and what they led to. Most of the couples in the show have got married in RL since meeting in SL.

The downside of the show was showing some very unflattering scenes of noobie sex which didn't show SL itself in a particularly good light.

Lewis Luminos wrote:

The downside of the show was showing some very unflattering scenes of noobie sex which didn't show SL itself in a particularly good light.

If I recall correctly, I participated in some very unflattering scenes of noobie sex with my RL ex-hubby. SL's got nothing on RL for shedding light that's not particularly good, or at least in the wrong places.

;-).

"I find myself at a point in my life where I'm far more interested in "forbidden chocolate" than "forbidden love". I can only afford the former.

;-)."

Madeline McMasters is now my Hero :-)

Josie Ryder wrote:

"I find myself at a point in my life where I'm far more interested in "forbidden chocolate" than "forbidden love". I can only afford the former.

;-)."

...gives you half of her Symphony Blue bar. If you want to steal a little chocolate from someone else's bar, heres how to do it.

Stolen chocolate has no calories, nor does stolen pizza. I have a way to steal from a round pizza without anyone noticing. Round pizzas are usally cut into eight wedge shaped pieces. When nobody is looking, separate the eight pieces and slice 1/2 inch off one cut edge of each slice. Quickly eat the strips. Now, smoosh the eight slightly smaller wedges back into a circle. Nobody will notice that the pie is smaller, and there will be no missing piece to reveal your thievery.

I've been feeding myself this way, at other people's expense, for more than 35 years.

Oh, and if you ever dine with me, and order french fries, count them upon delivery. Some are sure to go missing when you look away at the interesting things I think you should see.

Pick your heros wisely, Josie.

;-).

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Josie Ryder wrote:

;-)."

...gives you half of her Symphony Blue bar. If you want to steal a little chocolate from someone else's bar, heres how to do it.

Stolen chocolate has no calories, nor does stolen pizza. I have a way to steal from a round pizza without anyone noticing. Round pizzas are usally cut into eight wedge shaped pieces. When nobody is looking, separate the eight pieces and slice 1/2 inch off one cut edge of each slice. Quickly eat the strips. Now, smoosh the eight slightly smaller wedges back into a circle. Nobody will notice that the pie is smaller, and there will be no missing piece to reveal your thievery.

I've been feeding myself this way, at other people's expense, for more than 35 years.

Oh, and if you ever dine with me, and order french fries, count them upon delivery. Some are sure to go missing when you look away at the interesting things I think you should see.

Pick your heros wisely, Josie.

;-).

/me starts working on the foundation of the "Temple of Madeline"...and counting her fries :-)