Sign in to follow this  
BrynneBaileigh

Hold Me Tight for the Holidays?

I'm terrible at introductions.  Here goes nothing.

My name is Brynne.  I've been in SL since August of 2008.  I'm deeply involved in the SL family life, and I've grown tired of being a "single mother" in-game.  My children are my world, but I do enjoy having someone to curl up with at night.

I'm a university student in real life, studying Philosophy and Criminal Justice.  I'm very passionate about my major, as well as art, music, and literature.  I adore long conversations about books and Socrates.  You'll often find me combing through topics on philosophy in pop culture.  It's fun to see how everything aligns at times.

I take photos for fun, and shop a bit too much.  I love interior design as well as watching movies in-game.  Horror flicks are my favorite, I love a good fright!

I'm looking for someone who possesses a moderately high level of intelligence, and a great sense of humor.  I'm quite off-beat, so a quirky sense would be best.  Family involvement is a must.

Think you might be willing to fill the position?  Message me in-world: Brynnebaileigh Resident