Sign in to follow this  
sinnamon Nirvana

this problem has been since maintence yes

Question

I am sorry sinnamon, but I'm afraid all you can do is wait. It is a server side issue. LL needs to complete and resolve the maintenance before everything goes back to normal. In the meantime, you may want to contact your staff by IM instead of group chat. I understand it's a pain but you'll have to be patient on this one... 

As for the members of your group, you could send them a group notice (this function does not seem to be affected by the maintenance) with kind of an announcement that this week will be hectic for group chat. 

1 answer to this question

I am sorry sinnamon, but I'm afraid all you can do is wait. It is a server side issue. LL needs to complete and resolve the maintenance before everything goes back to normal. In the meantime, you may want to contact your staff by IM instead of group chat. I understand it's a pain but you'll have to be patient on this one... 

As for the members of your group, you could send them a group notice (this function does not seem to be affected by the maintenance) with kind of an announcement that this week will be hectic for group chat.