help

RavenRed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

While you're at it if you think you may ever have a need to visit an adult sim (not necessarily a sex themed sim), specifically any that might require age verification which is not the same as account verification (which you will gain once you become premium), then you might also want to check out the age verification process located in the account section of your dashboard as well.  While account verification will allow you to access just about every location in SL, there are a few occasionally where the parcel owner/sim owner may require age verification as well, often times it's part of a precaution taken by the parcel/sim owner to help protect against minor/underage individuals being exposed to material that may be inappropriate for them.  I know that US citizens can age verify (for free) by using their drivers license number (the method I use for each account I create, enter the number without any dashes or spaces) or the last 4 digits of their social security number or their passport even (if you have one that is), or state issued ID card (at least I think that's an option too).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.