slviewer2 and Imprudence camera views

Rc Rexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everyone. i use both the slviewer2 and Imprudence. I have noticed something when moving around in SL between the two viewers. I am not sure if you will understand what i mean or if i am explaining this right. When i am in a room with slviewer2 and turn within the room the camera will stay on my avatar and will keep me in view. When i use Imprudence and i am in a room and turn i will see the outside of the room looking at the wall or be in another room and i will have to adjust the cam view so i can see what i am doing and where i am in the room. slviewer2 seems to adjust for this and you will always see your avatar. It can really get to be fustrating trying to keep your avatar in view and keep adjusting your view when you are working on the inside of your home in SL or working in rooms when all you see is the outside wall or a wall from a different room. Is there settings for this in Imprudence? Is there something slviewer2 has that the TPV's do not. I do like the way the slviewer2 looks when in SL. Thank You for any answers you might have.

Rc Rexen

4 answers to this question

I haven`t used Imprudence in particular, but all viewers as far as I know allow you to adjust the camera offset. Its possible that your setting in Imprudence is set further back from your avatar. Check through the various preferences and debug settings, often after making a change you need to relog to see a difference.

"disable camera constraints"

unset in V2 but set in imprudence.... i don't remember where it is in tabs... maybe advanced or so

*edit for too short answer*

setting of advanced menu:  "ctrl+shift+d" then check or uncheck "disable camera constraints". both  viewer has it you can put it off in imprudence aswell as putting it on in V2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.