Sign in to follow this  
DanDaMan Cuttita

Scripts issue little yellow and white pop up's

Question

They are scipt errors, if you click them they open the error box and tell you what the error is.

For example, if you had a script to run an anim and the anim wasn't put in with it, you would get a script error saying something like "could not find anim <named whatever> "

3 answers to this question

They are scipt errors, if you click them they open the error box and tell you what the error is.

For example, if you had a script to run an anim and the anim wasn't put in with it, you would get a script error saying something like "could not find anim <named whatever> "

Thanks Peewee

I was afraid that the scripts were getting corrupted in someway.  What bothers me , besides working with scripts   is why.  I have new and old items that this is occuring with and the items are of high quality workmanship.  So I wonder what I could be doing wrong to cause these scripts to fail. Granted SL demons could be blamed but I'm beginning to feel its not going to fix itself.  When I can I will open and read the errors and hope I can make some sense of it.

The error reports usually give a good clue to the problem, even if they use some geeky wording sometimes. Old items can kick up errors that just need the script to be reset to fix, so they aren`t always too tragic.

Good luck troubleshooting