SLviewer

wdwalker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

wdwalker wrote:

Did SL viewers crash I could not log on with the official SLviewer and it will not reinstall I finally went and got Singularity

There was a recent code change to the LL viewers that will cause that problem with quite a few users - not a majority by any means but a significant number. It affects the current release version and the two release candidate versions. Right now the project viewers shouldn't be affected yet.

Your post was hijacked by the cat and tree 'forumite' brigade. Fear not, you were right, some stuff LL does defies and torments the mightiest of phillosophers. Use Catznip, Dolphin, Black Dragon viewers, instead,  and see if they help.  Can you imagine Ford making a car and small factories around the world copy it and make it better?  Welcome to SL! :matte-motes-inlove:

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

I am sure your
'raunchy, but not quite naughty, see I could go a couple of inches lower with the crop if I wanted to, but I don't 'cos this is a G rated forum and all that jazz
' profile pic is almost, but not quite there.  Go on, l:matte-motes-silly:ive dangerously 

Ha ha ha... you're a laugh riot.

...Dres

Well it really wasn't a post of any consequences I suppose....more of a venting....and the tree pic was impressive....must agree the cat thing has been WAY over done. Why should I have even been surprised when a company has out grown its' customers to the point they think our needs are no longer relevant to their success? After all we have proven that theory to be a fact time and time again....consider this post resolved. Thank you for your time.

....well, I don't like to fly in the face of public opinion :matte-motes-grin:

I do wonder, though, how the politically correct would react if I made my profile pic thus with those precise dimensions? Check mate? Time to buy a shirt, young lad.  MP has some belters, i have heard.

....Hos

wdwalker wrote:

Did SL viewers crash I could not log on with the official SLviewer and it will not reinstall I finally went and got Singularity

No, the SL viewer didn't crash. It has continued to work perfectly well. However...

There was another update yesterday, very quickly after the previous one, so the previous one might have introduced problems for some people, and the latest one might have fixed them.

I did notice a difference between the two updates. With the previous one, only one file had to be skipped in the installation process, because it had an error and couldn't be unpacked. The last update fixed that and now we're back to the usual half a dozen unpackable files that have to be skipped.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.