URGENT Avatar lost in limbo

Hotrod Solo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,earlier today I was attempting to teleport and crashed in the process. Since this happened,I have not been able to log back into SL. I keep getting a message that my account will not be available untill a certain time,so I wait. After the certain time has passed,I try again to log on,but get the same message with a different time. Also I have had friends check my Avatar's online status at different times. Sometimes he shows online and sometimes he shows offline. I think I am stuck somewhere in between the point I left and the point to wich I was attempting to teleport. Can anyone help me?

6 answers to this question

Super duper, Hotrod! I'm pleased you have been able to log in using the technique recommended. Did you also locate your ghost? Its important to do so, or you will continue to have the same problem next time you log in.

Keeping fingers crossed all is 100% OK with you now.

Hi Marigold,no I was never able to locate my ghost. I guess LL restarted the region where I was lost after filing a support. I would log on my alt and try to find, but it would just say loading,never would show where he was. Thank you for your help and suggestions though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.