Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
georgiana Gata

what do i hav to do to go to the maturity rank. I want to acces a adult location.

Question

22 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I'd like to seize this opportunity to remind all newcomers (aka Noobs, newbies, etc) that there's a Knowledge Base (via the Help command) to be consulted for simple, basic questions. I found it most useful.  Isn't there a certain laziness around ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Well, first you have to go to Rausch, there you kill some boars and collect their snouts. Once you have 10 boar snouts, you'll be directed to the next sim and do some similar tasks there.

After a few days of grinding, you should be high enough rank to get into the Adult sims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Try filling in ID details first,i had a problem when i tried filling in form,as i do not hold passport or driving licence i have to use NI number,hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

If you don't want to Age Verify or it is giving you errors, you can also become Adult verified by giving LL payment info

Dashboard --- Account -- Update Billing Info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Log into Secondlife.com, left side menu, account, age verification, complete & submit... if problems or errors, go to billing information & put paid information on file... once you've done one or both, log into your viewer & edit your preferences under general to allow you to access mature areas. If you update your age verification or PIOF while already logged in, may have to relog for it to take effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dahlea Milena wrote:

 

Log into Secondlife.com, left side menu, account, age verification, complete & submit... if problems or errors, go to billing information & put paid information on file... once you've done one or both, log into your viewer & edit your preferences under general to allow you to access mature areas. If you update your age verification or PIOF while already logged in, may have to relog for it to take effect.

For adult verification, adding Payment Info on File will work for US residents but for those outside that territory, it's necessary to actually buy Lindens with an accepted credit card (no Paypal option) and obtain Payment Info Used. The facility for Payment Info on File for new non-US residents ended a couple of months ago so its either age verification or buy Lindens via the Linden Exchange to add adult verification.

Nyll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Does anyone suspect at all that this person is probably a teen?  That could be why she isn't able to get what she wants?

I think with the merge, we might be seeing a lot of this - I see it a lot on other forums.  Younger people asking nicely how to get around the restrictions and rules - happens a lot.

If this person is actually an adult, I sincerely apologize, but if not, well I think we're seeing the start of something that's going to be fun!

And besides, I had to get 25 snouts.  What's up with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The error it gave you was that you're actually fourteen and not allowed in Adult sims. The only way to fix that is to wait another four years and try again. No dog sex sims for you :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

For adult verification, adding Payment Info on File will work for US residents but for those outside that territory, it's necessary to actually buy Lindens with an accepted credit card (no Paypal option) and obtain Payment Info Used. The facility for Payment Info on File for new non-US residents ended a couple of months ago so its either age verification or buy Lindens via the Linden Exchange to add adult verification.

Nyll

I knew they were making some changes in the way payment info was going to be done with non-US folks, but didn't realize that it would also change how it flagged them as adult.  Thanks for this info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

All we can do here on SLA is to answer questions as put to us. We receive tons of questions on age verification and personally I can't see why suspicion should be raised in this particular thread with no grounds whatsoever to reply as some people have.

Nyll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

LittleMe.Jewell wrote:

 

I knew they were making some changes in the way payment info was going to be done with non-US folks, but didn't realize that it would also change how it flagged them as adult.  Thanks for this info.

You're welcome. 

Yes, it kind of sneaked in and affects not just new accounts but also those outside the US who have been in SL years but did not previously set up Payment Info on File. I don't understand why the Paypal option was removed though so if anyone knows please comment.

Nyll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I`m a bit confused as to why people are claiming the OP is underage, there have been MANY age verification failures, the system is buggy, it has nothing to do with the person not being old enough.

Georgianna, if the automated Age Verification will not work for you, unfortunately Manual Verification via Support Ticket is not available to basic members.

The best you can do is to get Account verified, this will get you access to adult seach and all adult regions that do not have the added requirement of Age Verification specified.

As explained in earlier posts, if you are in US simply add your payment info to your account. If you are outside of US buy the minimum amount of Lindens allowed ($5 worth I think it is) by using a credit card and once you are Account verified you will be able to set your rating to adult in preferences inworld.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Yes, it kind of sneaked in and affects not just new accounts but also those outside the US who have been in SL years but did not previously set up Payment Info on File. I don't understand why the Paypal option was removed though so if anyone knows please comment.

I'm not sure. But perhaps because a teenager can open a PayPal account? It's only a idea, I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Kaiden.Naxos wrote:

 

The error it gave you was that you're actually fourteen and not allowed in Adult sims. The only way to fix that is to wait another four years and try again. No dog sex sims for you :/

LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Irene Muni wrote:

 

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Yes, it kind of sneaked in and affects not just new accounts but also those outside the US who have been in SL years but did not previously set up Payment Info on File. I don't understand why the Paypal option was removed though so if anyone knows please comment.

I'm not sure. But perhaps because a teenager can open a PayPal account? It's only a idea, I don't know.

Could be. Thanks Irene

Nyll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...