Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Quinn Lysette

im searching for a girl that will be my friends n more but

Recommended Posts

you got to be like me and like the same stuff and not get wierded out when i wanna do perverted things or wierd things or whatever i got nothing to do all day since i dont have a job so if ur on messge me so i can get on with u im sad n lonely i need a girl that can hangout whenever im on an do stuff with me cuz im always bored i think its cuz i got no job or real life im looking for a REAL life girl thats single n a perv n has no job and is young not old n just messge me and add me quick u need to have skype n a webcam and NOT charge money like most of the sl girls do btw if u got a cellnumbr lets txt ok age not important just ask u be single dont even matter if ur pregnant like it if u are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently whoever this girl is she better be able to understand a long text with no punctuation too.

BTW, most girls do NOT charge money.  You must only be hanging around escort clubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Apparently whoever this girl is she better be able to understand a long text with no punctuation too.

BTW, most girls do NOT charge money.  You must only be hanging around escort clubs.

Well, he wants someone who can deal with weirdness, pervertness and a total lack of grammar and punctuation (probably again on the toilet), while probably have nothing unique and desireable to offer. The only kind of girl who puts up with that for more than 10 minutes and may be willing to get RL phone contact immidiatly is...an escort.

I can perfectly imagine how he strolls around those sims and just wastes the time of the escorts, because in the end he quits as soon as she demands some cash for more than flirting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Quinn Lysette wrote:

you got to be like me and like the same stuff and not get wierded out when i wanna do perverted things or wierd things or whatever i got nothing to do all day since i dont have a job so if ur on messge me so i can get on with u im sad n lonely i need a girl that can hangout whenever im on an do stuff with me cuz im always bored i think its cuz i got no job or real life im looking for a REAL life girl thats single n a perv n has no job and is young not old n just messge me and add me quick u need to have skype n a webcam and NOT charge money like most of the sl girls do btw if u got a cellnumbr lets txt ok age not important just ask u be single dont even matter if ur pregnant like it if u are

Christ alive mate, whats buried under your patio? Get listening out for the nee-nahs, they be coming to you soon. If u are fur real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Syo Emerald wrote:


Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Apparently whoever this girl is she better be able to understand a long text with no punctuation too.

BTW, most girls do NOT charge money.  You must only be hanging around escort clubs.

Well, he wants someone who can deal with weirdness, pervertness and a total lack of grammar and punctuation (probably again on the toilet), while probably have nothing unique and desireable to offer. The only kind of girl who puts up with that for more than 10 minutes and may be willing to get RL phone contact immidiatly is...an escort.

I can perfectly imagine how he strolls around those sims and just wastes the time of the escorts, because in the end he quits as soon as she demands some cash for more than flirting.

Maybe his best solution is to create an alt that is a female clone of himself.  At least if she charges him he'll only be paying himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The internet is really scaring me these days...

I managed to read that, but I'm rather parched now as there was no punctuation.

I'm a little confused about how she can't be old, yet "age doesn't matter".

-sighs-

Whoever this is, and if you are open to advice, I hope you will choose to be with someone who isn't in the same "hole" as you, because it sounds like the last thing you should be doing is becoming more comfortable in it. It's my hope and prayer that you climb out of it, and break through this thick glob of perversion that appears to be drowning your senses and governing your desires in life.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...