Sign in to follow this  
Lahnius Zaks

THANK YOU LINDEN LABS!!!!!

I have posted some rather ugly things in the past about group chat ... but tonight, this has changed ... I am seriously blown away by group chat NOT crashing! Thank you Linden Labs for not letting down the social network that beats them all ... SECOND LIFE!

Group chat has been great, no crashes, no serious lag ... this is soooooooo nice!

There is not one BAD damn thing i could possibly say about Second Life right now ... everything seems to be going very smooth!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Yea I noticed group chat has been awesome these past few days. :)

Only problem now I see is the need in every viewer to be able to mute individual groups not just group members.

I know I can go into Busy Mode but I don't necessarily want be cut off completely.

Lahnius Zaks wrote:

I have posted some rather ugly things in the past about group chat ... but tonight, this has changed ... I am seriously blown away by group chat NOT crashing! Thank you Linden Labs for not letting down the social network that beats them all ... SECOND LIFE!

Group chat has been great, no crashes, no serious lag ... this is soooooooo nice!

There is not one BAD damn thing i could possibly say about Second Life right now ... everything seems to be going very smooth!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

However... tomorrow... *evil laugh*

...Dres

Lahnius Zaks wrote:

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Apparently, it was a fluke.. Chat lag is back with a vengence this morning.. Thanks for jinxing it...:P

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

You can mute groups. Go into the profile and you can uncheck recieve group IMs.

I think you missed what they were saying... They are glad chat lag has gone away, at least for them, for the moment.

Bobbie's "mute groups" post was to Cathy. She said she'd like to be able to mute groups and not just individuals. Bobbie clicked the wrong reply button, that's all.

Phil Deakins wrote:

Bobbie's "mute groups" post was to Cathy. She said she'd like to be able to mute groups and not just individuals. Bobbie clicked the wrong reply button, that's all.

Ah, thats where it helps to quote the person as well.. Sorry Bobbie..