THANK YOU LINDEN LABS!!!!!

Lahnius Zaks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have posted some rather ugly things in the past about group chat ... but tonight, this has changed ... I am seriously blown away by group chat NOT crashing! Thank you Linden Labs for not letting down the social network that beats them all ... SECOND LIFE!

Group chat has been great, no crashes, no serious lag ... this is soooooooo nice!

There is not one BAD damn thing i could possibly say about Second Life right now ... everything seems to be going very smooth!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Lahnius Zaks wrote:

I have posted some rather ugly things in the past about group chat ... but tonight, this has changed ... I am seriously blown away by group chat NOT crashing! Thank you Linden Labs for not letting down the social network that beats them all ... SECOND LIFE!

Group chat has been great, no crashes, no serious lag ... this is soooooooo nice!

There is not one BAD damn thing i could possibly say about Second Life right now ... everything seems to be going very smooth!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

However... tomorrow... *evil laugh*

...Dres

Lahnius Zaks wrote:

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Apparently, it was a fluke.. Chat lag is back with a vengence this morning.. Thanks for jinxing it...:P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.