Tranferring Lindens

LeeHere Absent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

"Is there a way to transfer Lindens to another avatar without logging inworld.  Can it be done via the dashboard or the marketplace, for example?"

heavy sigh and alas... no.

doing so would sure make my job of distributing contest board money easier; and the owner of the club has to login to send me funding; considering his busy life and wise ways as far as workarounds go if there was a way, he'd know.

the only workaround i can think of is if that person is a vendor you can buy something from the marketplace with the aim being they get the money as opposed to you actually wanting the sale.

we'll see if theres someone smarter...

There are also ATM objects that allow you to setup the ability for specific avatars to pull linden from the ATM (which is funded by your avatar's account)  Useful for club or sim owners that are going to be out of world for a bit and need certain things paid by a trusted employee.  Takes pre-planning and people you can trust

--Cinn

• Like 1

"There are also ATM objects that allow you to setup the ability for specific avatars to pull linden from the ATM (which is funded by your avatar's account)"

i do know there used to be an inworld bank that for example i could put lindens into, and i could allow via permissions certain people to access and withdraw - 'onrez' i think it was.  I do not believe that exists anymore - or so i heard anyway and i'm uncertain if there is an alternative.  Cool suggestion if such a bank does still exist... that was a wise thought.

Unklebob.Hotaling wrote:

"There are also ATM objects that allow you to setup the ability for specific avatars to pull linden from the ATM (which is funded by your avatar's account)"

i do know there used to be an inworld bank that for example i could put lindens into, and i could allow via permissions certain people to access and withdraw - 'onrez' i think it was.  I do not believe that exists anymore - or so i heard anyway and i'm uncertain if there is an alternative.  Cool suggestion if such a bank does still exist... that was a wise thought.

AAH!!!!! Ginko!!....Wash your mouth out for mentioning inworld banks LOL

Yes there used to be inworld banks, Ginko crashed and stole all our money and sometime later banks were banned to stop it happening again.

I never ever think about the L$250.000 that I lost *starts to shake and sob quietly*

OnRez was a similar thing to Xstreet, LL bought it out at the same time that they bought out Xstreet and they closed OnRez...Bizarrely they then changed Xstreet into OnRez, as the layout of the Marketplace is much more like the OnRez template lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.